Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games Empty
PostSubject: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 7:42 pm

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games K-bigpic-640x360
Quote :
Yesterday, we ran a piece exposing the scare tactics media like to use when discussing video games and violence. Flashy edits, buzzwords, complete ignorance, that sort of thing. Today Katie Couric, the host of the particular segment we analysed, reached out to her Twitter followers to ask for the “positive side” of violent games.

When I noticed her tweet, I went to look at the replies. Some were decent! Others… not so much. I decided it had to do with her particular brand of audience. She wasn’t getting the full scope of the gamer audience, and that wouldn’t be fair. So I retweeted her on Kotaku‘s official Twitter account. And boy, you guys did not disappoint.

Source and full story:http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/05/katie-couric-gets-schooled-on-the-benefits-of-violent-video-games/
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Who exactly is Kati Couric?
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:26 pm

She did a one hour report 'exposing' that violent video games plays a big part in shootings, murders etc. I thought the twitter comments were lols tho haha.

Quote :
@katiecouric people dont drive over the walkways at 80 miles an hour after playing need for speed

— lazors just for U (@Ewout_TurboSwim) May 3, 2013
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 9:56 pm

I'd love to see her debate with Jane McGonigal.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 10:07 pm

women shouldn't vote because they are too dumb and emotional.

/fact
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:07 am

Fuck I agree with you for once, Shig.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 8:31 am

@katiecouric nothing ok about violent games. I would Love to see what they write as a positive. Idiots! My friend died because of a gamer.
— Cindy Harcar (@GrandmaHarcar) May 3, 2013

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games 1443829230

I'd love to here more about this evil gamer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games    In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Real Life Katie Couric Gets Schooled On The Benefits Of Violent Video Games
Page 1 of 1