Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tales of Xillia release date announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Tales of Xillia release date announced StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Tales of Xillia release date announced Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Xillia release date announced   Tales of Xillia release date announced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 am

Tales of Xillia release date announced Gaming-tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition-2

Quote :
Tales of Xillia will be released in August alongside a Collector's Edition, Namco Bandai has announced.

Releasing exclusively for PS3 in North America on August 6 and Europe on August 9, the Tales of Xillia: Collector's Edition will contain artwork, a soundtrack CD and a Milla Maxwell figurine.

The game, which marks the 15th anniversary of the Tales franchise, will utilise motion capture for the first time in the series' history, and will feature artwork inspired by Tales of Graces and Tales of Vesperia.

Source: http://www.digitalspy.com.au/gaming/news/a472409/tales-of-xillia-release-date-collectors-edition-announced.html

There is also a rumor going around that the sales of this game will determine if anymore Tales Of games such as Xillia 2, Hearts R, Innocence R and future titles will be released outside if Japan.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia release date announced   Tales of Xillia release date announced I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:09 am

def gonna pick this up.
Back to top Go down
thebigmike1983
Unique Grunt
Unique Grunt
thebigmike1983

Stature : 20
Chicago, I

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia release date announced   Tales of Xillia release date announced I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 10:55 pm

Hell yes. Just picked up Tales of Graces f a couple weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales of Xillia release date announced   Tales of Xillia release date announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales of Xillia release date announced
Page 1 of 1