Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher

Go down 
5 posters

Castle Crashers
 The Dishwasher
View results
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher Empty
PostSubject: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:18 pm

The ultimate battle of the artistic XBLA games. Castle crashers V.S The dishwasher

CASTLE CRASHERS:
Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher Castle-Crashers-Featured

What can be said about castle crashers what isn't said before. This game is an amazing hack 'n slash beat 'm up sidescoller with amazing newgrounds themed graphics and alot of comedy. Not only that it also has RPG elements in it being able to level up, get different characters and different weapons and spells.

Castle crashers pro's:
-4 player Co-op
-Variety of multiplayer matches
-Amazing music
-Great boss fights
-great comedy

THE DISHWASHER:
Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher TDVS1

And on the dark side of the side scroller hack 'n slash we have the gore and awesomeness thats called the dishwasher. Don't get fooled by the name as this games will even give chuck norris nightmares. Why should you play this? Because of the awesome fast paced gameplay and combo's hat your capable to make.

Dishwashers pro's:
-two campaigns
-amazing DMC/ninja gaiden like combat
-amazing music aswell
-epic intense cutscene's

Vote now.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Close call, but Castle Crashers has much more replay value and there are a ton of humorous weapons and pets to collect, as well as a legitimate reason for obtaining them (they each have different abilities in battle).

The Dishwasher's combat is more satisfying I would say, in part due to its difficulty, but Castle Crashers is an overall better and more complete package.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:24 pm

Castle Crashers looks fun as hell. I need to get it on PSN soon. Funny as though the PSN version has better reviews.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:26 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Castle Crashers looks fun as hell. I need to get it on PSN soon. Funny as though the PSN version has better reviews.
That's because it comes with free DLC that is $2 on XBLA.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:28 pm

TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

cool. I did not know that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:27 pm

I enjoyed Castle Crashers but Dishwasher wins in a landslide.

The first boss fight in Dishwasher blew my mind.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

cool. I did not know that.
Yeah, I think it's one or two characters, a weapon, and a pet.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Never played The Dishwasher (lulz) but I love Castle Crashers.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Castle Crashers because it was funny and itlooked cartoony.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher   Castle Crashers V.S The Dishwasher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1