Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

two new games announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

two new games announced  Empty
PostSubject: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 1:59 pm

http://www.gamrreview.com/news/89905/two-more-ps4-games-announced-blacklight-amp-primal-carnage-titles/
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

two new games announced  TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 2:24 pm

Oh sweet your a shazam f
an, check out the new 52 SHAZAM by Geoff Johns its supposed to be collected in a trade soon.

52(Not New 52, just 52) is also considered the best DC story ever by many fans and heavily centers around Black Adam
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 pm

Dude, don't just post a thread containing only a link.

Quote :
No doubt we can expect a lot of PlayStation 4 game announcements in the run up to E3 and beyond. Today we've got news of two more games that are in the pipeline for the console: Blacklight: Retribution and Primal Carnage: Genesis.

Blacklight: Retribution:

No doubt the less interesting of the two for most readers. Blacklight: Retribution is actually an already-released PC game, which garnered a fairly decent critical reception when it launched last April. The game will be free to play on the PlayStation 4, so if you break the bank buying the console at least you'll be guaranteed to have something to play.

Primal Carnage: Genesis:

Primal Carnage: Genesis is a single player Unreal Engine 4 game currently still in the early stages of development. Here's how the game's director, Ashton Andersen, described the game over on the PlayStation Blog:

"At some point, everyone has wondered about what it was like to walk among the dinosaurs. We were wondering that for ourselves not too long ago, so we set out to develop Primal Carnage: Genesis... The gameplay itself will feature a mix of linear gameplay and open world exploration from a first person human perspective, next-generation rendering is key to selling the lush island environment and suspending the disbelief that these dinosaurs aren’t actually, well, real."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 pm

Primal Carnage looks interesting. An FPS/dinosaur game. Hopefully, it doesn't end up like the newest Turok game and suck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

two new games announced  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Duke wrote:
Primal Carnage looks interesting. An FPS/dinosaur game. Hopefully, it doesn't end up like the newest Turok game and suck.

Yeah, this.

I hope they don't fuck it; this is something that has potential. To me, that is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Orion wrote:
Oh sweet your a shazam f
an, check out the new 52 SHAZAM by Geoff Johns its supposed to be collected in a trade soon.

52(Not New 52, just 52) is also considered the best DC story ever by many fans and heavily centers around Black Adam
Please stay on topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two new games announced    two new games announced  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

two new games announced
Page 1 of 1