Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday

Go down 
+7
The Enkindler
NoelX2
ArchAngel
2Sugoi2Die
Stoney
Mecha
yonny616
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday Empty
PostSubject: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 pm

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday Sega
Quote :
Last year at the end of March, SEGA had announced they were planning on cancelling a few projects the game publisher was working on. One of the titles they recently published was Aliens: Colonial Marines which received very poor review scores after Gearbox failed to send off the product they had been teasing. I guess Burger King and McDonalds are the only companies that can get away with lying about the quality of a product and everyone is okay with it.

SEGA, according to a Japanese teaser page, will announce not one game as has been reported by the English games media but multiple games. As I was studying the teaser webpage's coding, I came across some Japanese characters in the source code: "株式会社セガによる、新タイトルが発表!3月28日に全貌が明らかに". Roughly according to Google Translate, it says this: "By SEGA, new titles are announced! Whole picture is obviously on March 28!" As I don't read or understand Japanese past basic greetings, I can't accommodate if Google Translate is 100% accurate. The social media buttons at the bottom of the page would tweet out these words as I found out through testing.

On the page, the PS3 and PS Vita logos are obviously visible. IGN, VG247 and other game website are reporting that one game is due to be released. Honestly, I'm not a SEGA fan so I have no idea what it could be. IGN's Colin Moriarty suspects it could be for Valkyria Chronicles or Yakuza while VG247 was thinking of perhaps a third Shenmue title.

What do you think the announcement coming next Thursday will be? Leave your speculations below.
http://www.original-gamer.com/article/5328-SEGA-will-announce-multiple-Sony-exclusives-next-Thursday
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Valkyria Chronicles 4 pls!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Give me fucking Shenmue III, I've waited long enough, I need my closure. If not then a HD Shenmue I & II, please, please, FUCKING DO IT.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Mecha wrote:
This.

Stoney wrote:
Give me fucking Shenmue III, I've waited long enough, I need my closure. If not then a HD Shenmue I & II, please, please, FUCKING DO IT.
And also this.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Mecha wrote:

Woudldnt Valkyria Chronicle 3 be a better choice? Its not over in the west...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:25 pm

ArchAngel wrote:
Mecha wrote:

It's a PSP title though. We're talking about the PS3 and Vita here.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Thats true, maybe they will port it over for PS3 and Vita?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:36 pm

ArchAngel wrote:
Mecha wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Thats true, maybe they will port it over for PS3 and Vita?

Or better yet, an HD collection. SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 409191096
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:21 pm

Sega will announce exclusives that no one will care about except for one.

Watch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 9:31 pm

Padders wrote:
Mecha wrote:
This.

Stoney wrote:
And also this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

i would suck off the entire sega board of executives for VC 3 or 4
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 5:33 pm

bumping for news.

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 1:43 am

LMFAO ITS A SOCCER GAME LAWL

http://www.sakatsuku.com/2013/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:02 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:41 am

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday Am%20I%20kawaii%20uguu

[RAGE INTENSIFIES]

Last edited by shigdig on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:02 am

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 1353111089949
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 9:14 am

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday Tumblr42
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:01 am

:lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 pm

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 457301478 SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 457301478 SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 457301478 SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 457301478 SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 457301478
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:47 pm

D-did Sega just troll everyone? SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday 725796345
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Called it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:58 pm

Not to mention based on the pics the graphics are pretty much the same as regular PS3 games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:17 pm

Looks like we won't be seeing Shenmue III at all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:48 pm

http://www.vgleaks.com/rumor-yu-suzuki-and-mark-cerny-have-maintained-contacts-shenmue-3/

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday Shenmue-3-Yu-Suzuki-Mark-Cerny-PS4
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Hey, it's that creepy guy from the PS4 conference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday   SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SEGA will announce multiple Sony exclusives next Thursday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next