Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OI MODS !!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

OI MODS !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OI MODS !!!!!!!!   OI MODS !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Is it so hard to talk over or analyse the situation before locking a thread?

I made this thread because the previous one has been inactive since October 2012. Furthermore, it was made over a year ago and so;

1.most the links are down
2.probably half the post don't apply anymore (tastes change)
3.members probably want a chance to revise their lists and just abandon the old (I know I do)

I thought I made this clear in the top post but Jack, faggot that he is, locked it without even looking into it.

This forum needs to move on, we can't still be posting in bloody year-old threads.

Please lock the old one and unlock the new one.

(And I thought this forum was against thread revivals...)

Issue resolved thanks to The Enkindler

HAIL

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

OI MODS !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI MODS !!!!!!!!   OI MODS !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 pm

Post of support.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

OI MODS !!!!!!!! R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

OI MODS !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI MODS !!!!!!!!   OI MODS !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 pm

:happyalone:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OI MODS !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OI MODS !!!!!!!!   OI MODS !!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OI MODS !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1