Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why I don't like Valve

Go down 
+4
Chobo
The_Biotic_God
Orion
Orc
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Why I don't like Valve Empty
PostSubject: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:26 am

Don't get me wrong, I love their steam service and can have a blast on Left 4 Dead!

But otherwise I think they are pretty fucking useless and perhaps the most overrated games corporation of all time.

One of the reasons why is the fact that they don't know how to fucking compress their games. I mean 12GB for Left 4 Dead 2? Seriously... that's like twice the size of Sleeping Dogs which has far more content and features (plus an open world).

They can only make first person games/shooters. There may be like one exception.

3. They cancelled their only really great sounding games.

4. Some of their games always seem to remain expensive for no logical reason. Left 4 Dead is still nearly £20 second hand on 360.

5.This

Why I don't like Valve Gabe-n10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 am

>5

kill yourself
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Why I don't like Valve TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 am

The man with the valve on the back of his head is scary,if they get rid of that they may be as half as good as naughty dog or Sony santa monica or media molemule
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:05 pm

>Hating Gabe Newell

Why I don't like Valve 6d9
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:19 pm

Pretty stupid reasoning.

I don't like Valve because they seem to get away with doing the same bullshit business tactics as Activision and EA. The gaming community on the internet is hypocritical.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Why I don't like Valve 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:25 pm

Valve is just trying to make money. They are a Business. It's just that Valve does it by treating their customers like royalty and have set up the most Unintrusive, easy to use DRM system available. Valve is very good at hiding the bull shit that they sometimes with alot of really good stuff.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 pm

2/10
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:59 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
2/10

2.10 inches? We didn't really need to know the size of your dick Noel.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:50 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
2/10

Yep. That's the size of my dick when it's soft. I'm glad you know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
2/10

That's actually still pretty small.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
2/10

That's actually still pretty small.

You've got to take into consideration that I am 16.

Besides, I honestly don't know what my unerected size is, but I am certain I am bigger than 2.10 inches.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Why I don't like Valve XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:42 pm

Leave it to the two gay members to change the topic towards penises. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 12:46 pm

Get this gay shit out of thread guys. Go measure and talk about you dicks somewhere else, ok? Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230

Get back on topic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:38 pm

Duke wrote:
Get this gay shit out of thread guys. Go measure and talk about you dicks somewhere else, ok? Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230 Why I don't like Valve 1443829230

Get back on topic. Are you slightly retarded? I am being serious, because that post was really hypocritical. Have you even looked at the post before submitting? God damn!

Also, don't act like a mod. Please don't.

Anyways...

I honestly don't care if Valve only makes FPS games. As long as the games are great (Which they are), then I am satisfied.

Last edited by NoelX2 on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Why I don't like Valve TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:41 pm

Valve are overrated, Titus Software owns their ass
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm

I lost interest in Valve when they decided not to make Episode 3 of Half-Life 2.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I don't like Valve   Why I don't like Valve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I don't like Valve
Page 1 of 1