Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Who's More Badass?

Go down 
+17
ghost23
Bluenose
Pickles1337
Mikenuge
Archduke
yonny616
Orc
The_Biotic_God
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Angelus
Pein
The Enkindler
Stoney
Hydell
Mecha
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who's more badass?
 Marcus Fenix
 Nathan Drake
View results
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Who's More Badass? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:15 pm

TRF wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TRF wrote:
The Dishwasher doesn't even come close to true badassery, although he's not bad. He's like a 6 on the badass scale, with Duke Nukem being a 10 and Hope from FFXIII being a 0.

Is it because he's in an arcade game and not retail.

Sad
Well, also because there are no cutscenes or anything to display his badassery, but he's kinda cool I guess.

The Dishwasher is such a silly name.
Not if you wash dishes like he does. Or did.

tounge twister
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Stick to the topic guys.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:26 am

Fenix has a gun with a bloody chainsaw at the front.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:10 pm

TRF wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TRF wrote:
The Dishwasher doesn't even come close to true badassery, although he's not bad. He's like a 6 on the badass scale, with Duke Nukem being a 10 and Hope from FFXIII being a 0.

Sad
Well, also because there are no cutscenes or anything to display his badassery, but he's kinda cool I guess.

I think a zombie injected with alien blood is way cooler than Kratos.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Who's More Badass? - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pickles1337 wrote:
TRF wrote:

Sad

I think a zombie injected with alien blood is way cooler than Kratos.
Once The Dishwasher kills a titan larger than a mountain, we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:24 pm

PFFFFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 pm

Reaper just fucking said to stay on topic.

Why is it so fucking hard to do so?

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Who's More Badass? - Page 2 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Ys: Celceta
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Pickles1337 wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Kratos would dominate anyone in this poll...
Fenix, Drake isn't really badass.
Well the main protagonist in the upcoming game azura's wrath seems to be a good challenger for kratos. But otherwise i would have no idea who could beat kratos or even touch him a little bit.

The Dishwasher...or Yuki, both from the same game. They seem pretty bad-ass. And I've never seen Kratos take a bullet.

Kratos took the sword of Olympus, that's a lot stronger than a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:05 pm

ghost23 wrote:
he pets kittens with it

I voted fenix
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Who's More Badass? - Page 2 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:41 pm

Kratos is the most badass of all. The only person that can match or over exceed kratos is Duke.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:21 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Kratos is the most badass of all. The only person that can match or over exceed kratos is Duke.

Gunther can exceed Kratos...
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Franko wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
he pets kittens with it

I voted fenix

By kitten you mean locust; by pet you mean massacres.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:26 am

Alanski wrote:
Franko wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
he pets kittens with it

I voted fenix

Off Topic-
Curious... Are you MegaAlan from PS3N?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Franko wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
he pets kittens with it

I voted fenix

Off Topic-
Yes he is.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:52 am

yonny616 wrote:
In terms of badassnes but in a battle duke wouldn't even stand a fight against master chief.
In a battle kratos can be challenged by asura (asura's wrath) Ryu hayabusha (ninja gaiden) and spawn. And i find asura to be way more badass then kratos.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:58 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
In terms of badassnes but in a battle duke wouldn't even stand a fight against master chief.
In a battle kratos can be challenged by asura (asura's wrath) Ryu hayabusha (ninja gaiden) and spawn. And i find asura to be way more badass then kratos.
Kratos can do what Asura's done in the trailer. I don't think it's fair to fully compare them until Asura's Wrath comes out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:17 am

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Kratos can do what Asura's done in the trailer. I don't think it's fair to fully compare them until Asura's Wrath comes out.
I know but so far asura has potential. And i've never seen kratos fighting a god the size of a planet.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:20 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
I know but so far asura has potential. And i've never seen kratos fighting a god the size of a planet.
That's because a god the size of a planet won't fuck with Kratos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:52 am

TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
That's because a god the size of a planet won't fuck with Kratos.
Probably because his penis wouldn't fit. Razz
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Good point. All Kratos has ever done is bring the titans forward in time, killed a bunch of them, killed plenty of Gods, had sex with a goddess 17 times in one playthrough, and come back to life several times. That surely doesn't compare to someone fighting something the size of a planet. I love you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:58 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
TRF wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

Good point. All Kratos has ever done is bring the titans forward in time, killed a bunch of them, killed plenty of Gods, had sex with a goddess 17 times in one playthrough, and come back to life several times. That surely doesn't compare to someone fighting something the size of a planet. I love you
Asura might actually do all that in his game AND kill a planet sized god. I mean its capcom so they will do anything to create the most badass character EVAAAH.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

^^

What's better than fighting a planet sized god? Killing the titan which created the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Sonji wrote:
^^

What's better than fighting a planet sized god? Killing the titan which created the Earth.

Or killing an immortal being with your bare fists.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:19 am

This topic reminds me of Preacher.

Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:00 am

TRF wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Franko wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
he pets kittens with it

I voted fenix

Off Topic-
Yes he is.

Coo... He and Jub were my favorite posters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's More Badass?   Who's More Badass? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's More Badass?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next