Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

E3 2011 Thread

Go down 
+9
Mikenuge
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
Pickles1337
Angelus
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
TheJubJub5721
Chobo
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

E3 2011 Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:07 pm

This thread will contain everything related to E3 2011. Predictions, events, surprises, news, dates, post coverage, etc.

post your thoughts on E3 2011 down below.

Note: I can't cover everything about E3, so if you guys could help out, i'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:13 pm

Well I really hope Microsoft wow's us this year. Otherwise they are screwed.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 2011 Thread XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 pm

I can't believe E3 is so close. I had fun watching last year's E3. We should all get together and watch a live stream.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Direct TV pulled G4 from there lineup, fuck you. Guess I'll just have to watch it online.

I'd like to see some Kingdoms coverage and maybe an official Persona 5 announcement.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 2011 Thread XidKdMN
New York

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 4:47 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Direct TV pulled G4 from there lineup, fuck you. Guess I'll just have to watch it online.

I'd like to see some Kingdoms coverage and maybe an official Persona 5 announcement.
I prefer watching it online anyway. IGN, Gametrailers, G4, and the official E3 YouTube page all have live streams.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

E3 2011 Thread ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I'd like to see more of The Last Guardian. Mayhaps they could release a demo for it. I'd also like to see a Jak Collection, and a few hints that there is, in fact, going to be a Jak 4. I also wouldn't mind if Sony surprised us again like they did with Portal 2, maybe they'll snatch a Wii exclusive this time.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm

TRF wrote:
I can't believe E3 is so close. I had fun watching last year's E3. We should all get together and watch a live stream.

I'm up for this.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
I'd like to see more of The Last Guardian. Mayhaps they could release a demo for it. I'd also like to see a Jak Collection, and a few hints that there is, in fact, going to be a Jak 4. I also wouldn't mind if Sony surprised us again like they did with Portal 2, maybe they'll snatch a Wii exclusive this time.

Was Portal 2 a 360 exclusive or something?..
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 2011 Thread XidKdMN
New York

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Alanski wrote:

It was 360/PC initially, then Valve announced at E3 2010 that it would be on PS3 and be the best console version.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Sony just announced that their E3 Conference will be on June 6 @ 5 PM PST.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/116/1161290p1.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 6:57 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

It was 360/PC initially, then Valve announced at E3 2010 that it would be on PS3 and be the best console version.

Thanks, all I remembered was that last part.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

E3 2011 Thread 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:53 pm

I personally want to see what Microsoft was up to.

their E3 last year was a HUGE disappointment

Gears 3, Forza 4, and Kingdoms will obviously be there.

Halo CE remake, new COD game(unfortunatly) and Skyrim might be there.

if I can dream

a new Perfect Dark, PGR5, Jade Empire II, Killer Instinct 3, Lost Oddesy 2.
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:04 pm

ALL I WANT FROM E3

BATTLEFRONT 3

WARHAWK 2 (starhawk)

Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:43 am

im surprised that no one is excited for hitman 5 official reveal at e3 this year
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 2011 Thread XidKdMN
New York

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Pein wrote:
im surprised that no one is excited for hitman 5 official reveal at e3 this year
Hitman is a fairly underrated stealth series. It's pretty much been eclipsed by Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, and Assassin's Creed in terms of notoriety.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:35 am

TRF wrote:
Pein wrote:
Hitman is a fairly underrated stealth series. It's pretty much been eclipsed by Metal Gear Solid, Splinter Cell, and Assassin's Creed in terms of notoriety.
its actually far better than mgs,splinter cell and assassins creed..YES I SAID IT
the games aren't about the story,its about the missions.its million times more complex and difficult than any stealth action game you will ever play.and its more fun than those games..mgs is awesome so as splinter cell and assassins creed but i don't think they will ever top hitman in my opinion
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:38 am

Pein wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pein wrote:
its actually far better than mgs,splinter cell and assassins creed..YES I SAID IT
the games aren't about the story,its about the missions.its million times more complex and difficult than any stealth action game you will ever play.and its more fun than those games..mgs is awesome so as splinter cell and assassins creed but i don't think they will ever top hitman in my opinion

I don't know about you, but having to switch the controller ports to defeat Psycho Mantis was easily the hardest boss fight in my entire life.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 2011 Thread XidKdMN
New York

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 am

Pein wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pein wrote:
Regardless of which you think is better, you can't deny that the three I mentioned are much more popular. Actually, personally, I like Splinter Cell the most, followed by MGS, then Hitman, then Assassin's Creed which I don't like all that much.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:01 am

Sonji wrote:
Pein wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pein wrote:

I don't know about you, but having to switch the controller ports to defeat Psycho Mantis was easily the hardest boss fight in my entire life.

One of the reasons I love MGS is the Boss battles. Personally, I found "The End" from MGS 3 to be the best, it took me about 1 hour to defeat him. Sniper Battle FTW!
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Macedonia

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 pm

TRF wrote:
Pein wrote:
TRF wrote:
Pein wrote:
Regardless of which you think is better, you can't deny that the three I mentioned are much more popular. Actually, personally, I like Splinter Cell the most, followed by MGS, then Hitman, then Assassin's Creed which I don't like all that much.
yes,in sales wise all those franchises are better and more popular but in terms in quality,hitman games destroy any stealth games that have come out
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

E3 2011 Thread Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:38 pm

Last years E3 felt like it was just yesterday.. BOY how time flies right out the window..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

E3 2011 Thread XidKdMN
New York

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Teckno wrote:
Last years E3 felt like it was just yesterday.. BOY how time flies right out the window..

Spoiler:
Adding spoiler tags does not excuse you from quoting a mediocre song.

Anywho, who here is gonna join me as we watch E3 together? Ideally it'd be over Skype, but I could do it over Tinychat if we had to.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:59 pm

TRF wrote:
Teckno wrote:

Spoiler:
Adding spoiler tags does not excuse you from quoting a mediocre song.

Anywho, who here is gonna join me as we watch E3 together? Ideally it'd be over Skype, but I could do it over Tinychat if we had to.

I'll join in.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:13 pm

TRF wrote:
Alanski wrote:

DIIIIIICCCCKKKK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E3 2011 Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: E3 2011 Thread   E3 2011 Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 2011 Thread
Page 1 of 1