Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pizzy3C is banned?

Go down 
+4
Orion
The Enkindler
Orc
Mecha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Pizzy3C is banned? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:41 pm

WTF!?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:21 am

Why the fuck?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:40 am

Why do you ask this? He wants to come back here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Pizzy3C is banned? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:50 am

Why was he banned?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
lol Sorry people I'm not trying to argue about call of duty on this website, just trying to point out stupid statements. Such as bashing MLG, a league trying to make a way for people to make a living doing what they love. Especially from someone who probably praises Starcraft 2 competitively, but that's a blind assumption and generalization from what I see on this site.

And reaper I don't watch pub videos of Call of Duty and really couldn't careless how broken that portion of the game is. When I play pubs, every once in a blue moon, I have no problems dropping 40-200 kills in a game, using only radar killstreaks mind you, depending on the game mode and if I play with a couple friends. I haven't experienced issues with lag, spawns, or anything that most wanabee Cod pubstars complain about on a regular basis. Mainly because I'm better than that.

But I just watched the videos and I lol'd a little. First one is TDM nuff said... second one they all rushed every possible spawn point in the enemy base, of course they'll spawn right in front of one of them. The lack of understanding people have for this game just makes me chuckle... You want them to stop spawning randomly, quit rushing their spawn, that's FPS 101...

Everything you say about it makes me think. "I remember the first time I played COD." You couldn't go positive in MLG 'PUBS' if you were grass camping your spawn lol Pizzy3C is banned? 2505020059 Anyway I'm done talking about it, can't wait to hear the rave revues on Medal of Honor and Battlefield 4 :lolguy:

^ That post. Sheo banned him because of the bold sentence in the first paragraph.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Pizzy3C is banned? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:01 pm

I have no idea what any of that remotely means....
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:26 pm

I never knew he was banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:29 pm

I don't understand how that's ban worthy.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Pizzy3C is banned? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 pm

There has to be more to it or that wasn't the reason Sheo banned him. If Sheo banned him at all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 pm

she confirmed for exposed.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:49 pm

He's been unbanned. If someone could contact him and tell him to come back, it would be appreciated.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

Pizzy3C is banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizzy3C is banned?   Pizzy3C is banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizzy3C is banned?
Page 1 of 1