Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live

Go down 
+9
Pickles1337
Archduke
Chobo
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
Stoney
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Stigma
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:07 pm

TRF wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
TRF wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Building a PC takes under 2 hours... it's not even that hard. I could build you a decent PC for $450.
Sorry, but how is spending more money than one would on a console and assembling it as opposed to having it work out of the box more initial convenience?
The lifetime convenience far outweighs the small starting inconvenience.
We're talking about out-of-the-box convenience here. And I don't see how PC is automatically more convenient in a lifetime, anyway. Please enlighten me.
Lol, I already did earlier, A capable gaming PC can do much more then just gaming. I already explained it's multitasking capability, the ability to be on the internet, listening to music or watching a movie (some examples) while playing a game is a HUGE convenience. Also lets say your DVD/BluRay drive goes out and you're out of warranty, you're fucked, go buy a whole new console, If your DVD/BluRay drive goes out on your PC, go buy another for $20 and replace it, This goes for every part in your console, if it dies your whole console is bricked if a part in your PC dies, simply replace it. Here's another convenience, when the last time you fired up your PC to play a game online but you couldn't because your PC's "network" was down for a month? (oh right, never, because people/companies can host there own servers). No matter what angle you look at it, consoles are nothing more then gimped PC's with less features and less power. Having a few exclusive games doesn't make consoles better (this is particularly true considering the PC has MORE exclusives then consoles).

Edit: Lykos, it could run Crysis.

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey bio, you do realize that console gaming generally has more better games?Just because something is exclusive doesnt mean its good.To be honest, the only gaming genre that PC is better at is RTS and MMO's.I suppose you could say that RPG's are better on pc, but mostly because of mods.

And id take exclusives shooters like Halo, Resistance, Gears of War and Killzone over a PC exclusive shooter like Crysis anyday.Id also take any nintendo series over most PC exclusives.Metroid And Zelda>>>Any PC exclusive besides blizzard games

Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Hey bio, you do realize that console gaming generally has more better games?Just because something is exclusive doesnt mean its good.To be honest, the only gaming genre that PC is better at is RTS and MMO's.I suppose you could say that RPG's are better on pc, but mostly because of mods.

And id take exclusives shooters like Halo, Resistance, Gears of War and Killzone over a PC exclusive shooter like Crysis anyday.Id also take any nintendo series over most PC exclusives.Metroid And Zelda>>>Any PC exclusive besides blizzard games

It's obvious you know nothing about PC gaming. The PC has more AAA exclusives then the consoles also. But a game being good or not is completely subjective. Being a superior platform due to hardware/capabilities is not, and the PC blows away the consoles in that aspect. Also, factor in the convenience that PC games generally cost about half what their console counterparts do (and if you have a decent gaming PC, look twice as good). Also, your video game preference isn't fact, I'm sure some would take Crysis over any console exclusive, because quality in a video game is subjective. Zera, your arguments are always sub-par at best, you should do some research before you talk. Just stay out of any statements I make from now on because it's boring to debate with you. Also, work on your grammar.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 6:50 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

It's obvious you know nothing about PC gaming. The PC has more AAA exclusives then the consoles also. But a game being good or not is completely subjective. Being a superior platform due to hardware/capabilities is not, and the PC blows away the consoles in that aspect. Also, factor in the convenience that PC games generally cost about half what their console counterparts do (and if you have a decent gaming PC, look twice as good). Also, your video game preference isn't fact, I'm sure some would take Crysis over any console exclusive, because quality in a video game is subjective. Zera, your arguments are always sub-par at best, you should do some research before you talk. Just stay out of any statements I make from now on because it's boring to debate with you. Also, work on your grammar.

Are you talking all-time consoles? If so, GTFO.

PC has some great games, yet it hasn't had a ton of success lately in the games department. Blizzard and Indie games usually bail out the PC. Still, I'm excited as fuck for Diablo III.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Sonji wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Are you talking all-time consoles? If so, GTFO.

PC has some great games, yet it hasn't had a ton of success lately in the games department. Blizzard and Indie games usually bail out the PC. Still, I'm excited as fuck for Diablo III.
No, I was talking this gen F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 725796345. This gen there has been a lot of highly rated PC titles, indie or otherwise (I'll go find a huge list of PC only AAA titles for this gen if you want, but I would rather not), and yes Diablo 3 FTW!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Lykos wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:

Building a gaming PC is inconvenient compared to just buying a console. Find me a decent gaming PC, ready built for 250 euro. Good luck.
Building a PC takes under 2 hours... it's not even that hard. I could build you a decent PC for $450.

Seriously? Like it could run Oblivion? Razz[/quote]

Oblivion is really simple to run Razz

But yes, after getting the parts, putting the PC together is not really difficult... it's organizing the cords inside the tower that is the hardest part Razz
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Zeratul wrote:

ha ha ha ha ha bigger troll then me

Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:36 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

You do realize I was trolling right?Its so easy to get PC elitists like yourself so easily worked up.if I putt he word "console" and "PC" in the same sentence and next thing you know 'PC is teh suprior platform and is so convienient as is bettar!!!"

On the serious side of things, your post wasnt at all great either.Neither are your cod posts.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:00 pm

Arby...stop "trolling"

Also, back on topic
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

America

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Zeratul wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

You do realize I was trolling right?Its so easy to get PC elitists like yourself so easily worked up.if I putt he word "console" and "PC" in the same sentence and next thing you know 'PC is teh suprior platform and is so convienient as is bettar!!!"

On the serious side of things, your post wasnt at all great either.Neither are your cod posts.
Lol, bullshit. Cowards defense, LOLOL I WAS TROLLINGZ U GAT OWNED. Yeah okay, way to bail out of a debate you were going to lose.
Back on topic: these F2P games are probably going to be shit. Imo
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:27 pm

BioRevenant wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
BioRevenant wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

Lol, bullshit. Cowards defense, LOLOL I WAS TROLLINGZ U GAT OWNED. Yeah okay, way to bail out of a debate you were going to lose.
Back on topic: these F2P games are probably going to be shit. Imo

lol dude, if you knew me on the XBR, then you wouldnt be saying "cowards excuse".Everyone knows im a big troll.Just ask everyone I banned from teh chatbox on the XBR or banned in general lol(which if you dont know, are most people on this forum)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live   F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F2P games might be coming to Xbox Live
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3