Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name for the next Xbox revealed?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Name for the next Xbox revealed? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Name for the next Xbox revealed? Empty
PostSubject: Name for the next Xbox revealed?   Name for the next Xbox revealed? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Name for the next Xbox revealed? Scroog10

Quote :
Microsoft has gone a little mad buying out just about every version of XboxGold.com it can find, Fusible reports. Naturally this has led to some furious speculation over whether we have a name for the next Xbox console at last, but don’t get too excited; “Xbox Gold” sounds a heck of a lot like “Xbox Live Gold”, so it could just be a defensive measure against scam websites and similar. The next Microsoft console is codenamed Durango and is frequently nicknamed “Xbox 720″ but we honestly have no idea what the damn thing will be called.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Name for the next Xbox revealed?   Name for the next Xbox revealed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:44 pm

720 would be a stupid name for the console, IMO. I would LOVE to see Microsoft get a new and creative name for their new gaming system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Name for the next Xbox revealed?   Name for the next Xbox revealed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 5:45 pm

Xbax-Doritos
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Name for the next Xbox revealed?   Name for the next Xbox revealed? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 pm

Why not just call it "Xbox Triple"?
Oh wait, I forgot, that's taken, by Chad Warden's PS3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name for the next Xbox revealed?   Name for the next Xbox revealed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name for the next Xbox revealed?
Page 1 of 1