Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us Delayed

Go down 
+3
yonny616
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us Delayed  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Last of Us Delayed  Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Quote :
Naughty Dog's upcoming post-apocalyptic PlayStation 3-exclusive The Last of Us has been delayed until June 14, Sony has announced.

The game was previously scheduled to be released on May 7 but has now been delayed an additional five weeks. The June 14 release date is worldwide.

In a statement issued by Naughty Dog, the developer said "as a team we pride ourselves on setting a very high quality bar for every aspect of our games--gameplay, story, art, design, technology and more. We want to make sure The Last of Us raises that bar even further - for ourselves, and most importantly, our fans."

"As we entered the final phase of development for The Last of Us, we came to realise just how massive Joel and Ellie’s journey is. But instead of cutting corners or compromising our vision, we came to the tough decision that the game deserved a few extra weeks to ensure every detail of The Last of Us was up to Naughty Dog’s internal high standards."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/the-last-of-us-delayed-to-june-14-6403855
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Last of Us Delayed  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:39 pm

lol, how did I missed this thread?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The Last of Us Delayed  PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:43 pm

So it's releasing on a Friday? Weird release date for a game. :Philosoraptor:

Also looks like I'm not getting it first day since Man of Steel releases the same day. :x
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 10:04 am

yonny616 wrote:
So it's releasing on a Friday? Weird release date for a game. :Philosoraptor:

Also looks like I'm not getting it first day since Man of Steel releases the same day. :x

It's the norm here. When you think about it, Tuesday is a horrible day for a game to release, that's usually the day they release in North America.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 2:07 pm

I never liked game releases on Tuesday. Friday makes much more sense to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 3:43 pm

Looks like I'll be getting this game after E3. Oh well. The delay is every bit worth it. This will be one of the best game of the year, no doubt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Last of Us Delayed  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 7:30 pm

:fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us Delayed    The Last of Us Delayed  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us Delayed
Page 1 of 1