Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen Empty
PostSubject: Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen   Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:46 pm

Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen Max-ma10

Quote :
Just Cause developer Avalanche Studios is believed to be working on a new entry in the sandbox action series, as well as a Mad Max game. Industry sleuth Superannuation pulls all the pieces together, noting that Avalanche CEO Christofer Sundberg suggested recently that Avalanche is developing games exclusively for nest-generation platforms now. Both projects have been heavily rumoured for years. The column also discusses some of Avalanche’s cancelled projects.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen   Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:53 pm

I LOVED Just Cause 2. I never really got far in the campaign but its so much fun just fooling around with everything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen   Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

boooo

just cause is shit
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen   Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 pm

Just Cause 2 was fun as hell. Looking forward to JC3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen   Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalanche working on Just Cause 3 and Mad Max for next-gen
Page 1 of 1