Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling? Empty
PostSubject: Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling?   Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:10 pm

As much as I don't like Greg Miller, he and his friend raise some good points. Sony's marketing has been absolutely terrible last year. Either games were not advertised at all, or they were advertised horribly.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling?   Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Why are PS3 Exclusives not selling?
Page 1 of 1