Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition

Go down 
+5
Mikenuge
Orion
RamboOnRedBull
Orc
Mecha
9 posters

Which console will come out at #1?
 PS4K
 Xbox 720
 Wii-U
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition Empty
PostSubject: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:13 am

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition Next_g10
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am

WiiU came out too early. A headstart is good, but for all we know it might be too behind the 720 and PS4 in hardware so could potentially miss out on a lot of multiplats. Plus its lineup so far has been... a rather mixed bag. That being said, if it is able to hold its own against PS4's and 720's hardware, then it's got a great advantage with a larger back-catalogue.

PS4...well it's Sony. It does have the first party support.... but like the PS3 and Vita, it will take a while before the games really start coming in.

720... Microsoft don't have the same first party support, but if Microsoft beat Sony to the punch and don't push their luck with ridiculous hardware, and encounter another issue like the RROD, it's safe to say Microsoft have the advantage.

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:57 am

Lawl at having a poll already.

2 of the biggest gaming companies have yet to even confirm, let alone, clarify their games, hardware and next-gen strategies.

At this point anyone can win, anyone can lose.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:11 pm

sony because SPIDERMAN
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 pm

I'm predicting 1080p native/60fps across all games for the new batch of consoles.

£300 - £350 price tag ($400) TBH you can only build a cheap gaming PC for that budget.

whoever has the best library of games on offer or whoever gets a head start on the finish line I believe will maintain a lead.
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:06 pm

I have a feeling PS4K is going to surprise everyone and hit #1
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:07 pm

I hope they don't blatantly ripoff Spiderman font again
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:21 pm

tahmidk wrote:
I hope they don't blatantly ripoff Spiderman font again
Sony owns the rights to it hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:33 pm

Don't care. Next gen is going to be a bust.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:40 pm

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition Medium_spiderplay-thumb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:16 pm

psdoople is the best
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:40 pm

With personal bias aside, I really do think it will be the PS4 to get the most sales.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition   Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Console Wars: Next-Gen Edition
Page 1 of 1