Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Did Anyone Else Play....

Go down 
+3
Mecha
Based Sonji
Orc
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Did Anyone Else Play.... Empty
PostSubject: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:37 pm

The official DAEP thread. Post a game that is either old or perhaps did not get so much recognition and ask if others played it, discuss and/or recommend.

DAEP this? (PS2/PSP/DS/XBOX/NGC)

Did Anyone Else Play.... 256px-10
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 pm

^^

Yup. Fun, broken game Did Anyone Else Play.... 725796345

DAEP Crash Bash? Don't remember if this game was popular or not.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Did Anyone Else Play.... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 8:53 pm

Was Deadpool ever in that game? I forgot.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:46 am

I played Marvel Nemesis on the PS2, it was surprisingly good.
I also played Crash Bash.

And Mecha, no, Deadpool wasn't in that game

Did Anyone Else Play.... Spellforce_-_The_Order_of_Dawn_Coverart

Did anyone play that? ^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Did Anyone Else Play.... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:43 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
The official DAEP thread. Post a game that is either old or perhaps did not get so much recognition and ask if others played it, discuss and/or recommend.

DAEP this? (PS2/PSP/DS/XBOX/NGC)

Did Anyone Else Play.... 256px-10
I did. Not a great game by any means but I had some fun with it. Also had a nice roster of characters. Though most of my Marvel knowledge comes from Ultimate Alliance.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Did Anyone Else Play.... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:33 am

I absolutely loved Crash Bash, I would play it with my mum on the weekends, she was a fucking beast at it. Only game she ever played with me that's why I will never forget that game as it holds a lot of sentimental value to me

Last edited by tahmidk on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 pm

Crash Bash was awesome. I used to love playing as Dingodile
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh yeah he would wear dungaries or something I used to love playing as tiny. I remember the last boss was that alien in the space ship
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:26 pm

I agree, Jack. It wasn't anything special and it was flawed on some fronts, but it was insanely addictive. A nice game style that I wish there were more of.

Did Anyone Else Play.... Toy-st10

DAEP Toy Story 2 (PSX/N64/PC)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Did Anyone Else Play.... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:08 pm

I played Toy Story 2 a lot. One of my favorite movie tie-in games. Of course, it may suck now. I haven't played in ages. Could just be nostalgia. I'll throw my own in:

Did Anyone Else Play.... Magic_Pengel_-_The_Quest_for_Color_Coverart

I don't think I know anyone else who's played this game. It was a childhood favorite of mine, even though, looking back, the combat was pretty meh. But making your own doodle, adding stuff to him, and whatnot . . . that was awesome. The music and art style were beautiful too. The game would be an awesome port for the PS Vita, Wii U, or 3DS (where you can better draw things thanks to the touch screen), or even better, another sequel (Graffiti Kingdom is the first sequel but I never played that one).
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:35 pm

That game looks fun jack
DAEP
Did Anyone Else Play.... Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart
My favorite spidey game by a mile
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I played Toy Story 2 a lot. One of my favorite movie tie-in games. Of course, it may suck now. I haven't played in ages. Could just be nostalgia.

Trust me, it isn't nostalgia. I've played it numerous times since I was a kid, fairly recently on PSP. It's as fun now as it was then. Fucking great & varied level design, one of the best soundtracks I've encountered in any game, fun bosses, gameplay mechanics that are tight enough, fun unlockables that aid you in getting those pizza planet tokens I love you et cetera, et cetera

@Tahmid, I always wanted to play that but never got it in the end for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Anyone Else Play....   Did Anyone Else Play.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Anyone Else Play....
Page 1 of 1