Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Look at what just arrived

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Look at what just arrived TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Look at what just arrived Empty
PostSubject: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:22 am

All money goes to hurricane sandy charity Look at what just arrived Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:36 am

Nice. How much did it set ya back?
Something arrived for me in the post as well today.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t6623-look-at-what-just-arrived#84876
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:14 am

£2.35
Im going to quit buying single issues and buy trades from now on though.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:36 am

Buy trades?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:17 am

Trade paperbacks.
It's like a collection of recently released issues put together and costs much less than buying single issues, also takes up less room than single issues, only bummer is that I won't get all the covers and gotta wait longer
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:28 am

tahmidk wrote:
Trade paperbacks.
It's like a collection of recently released issues put together and costs much less than buying single issues, also takes up less room than single issues, only bummer is that I won't get all the covers and gotta wait longer

Ohhhhhhhh I didn't realize there was a difference. In that case I just realized that my Kick-Ass thingy is just a trade paperback (I think). Either that or you mean the ones you can get in places like WHSmith that include like 2 comics.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:32 am

Most of them have like 5-8 issues
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 pm

So graphic novels have like 15?
Back to top Go down
JDog36095
Merchant
Merchant
JDog36095

Stature : 3
US
Playing : Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 8:07 am

looks good, and for a good cause too. were did u order it from?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 9:07 am

I preordered it from ebay, I doubt that if u buy it from ebay now the money will go to charity, unless you order from an official comic shop from ebay. I think it's sold out now, dunno check ebay and buy from a proper comic shop or just go to you're local comic shop. It's a great comic for a great cause, its probably my favorite ongoing comic tied with ultimate Spiderman, green, lantern, aquaman, and all new X-Men. Also Superior Spiderman has been great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at what just arrived   Look at what just arrived I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at what just arrived
Page 1 of 1