Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?

Go down 
+9
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
Orion
Bluenose
Stigma
yonny616
ArchAngel
Mecha
2Sugoi2Die
13 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? Empty
PostSubject: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:22 pm

As the title says. Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? Or have you ever stolen a video game?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 pm

Yes. I use to have let people use my games all the time and never bring it back. Now that I'm older, I'm not as trusting as I was when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Yeah, I lent Starfox Command and possibly Yoshi Island DS to a friend years ago. Dude turned out to be a bit of a jerk, never really talked to him and thus, never got my game back...

Kind of sucks but I will replace them someday

Last edited by Zeratul on Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Yeah I let someone borrow my WWE SvR 06 never gave it back, so i kicked his ass. Also they stole my fat PS2.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:46 pm

Several years ago some out of state family came over to visit and they had an obnoxious little bastard with them. I caught him trying to steal my yugioh cards and later after they left I noticed Final Fantasy IV and a Mario game of mine for GBA were missing. That kid is probably still a scumbag.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:49 am

My star wars battlefront game was in my PSP, and my PSP was stolen by I don't know who. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 am

My cousin stole tekken 3 from me ages ago, I got it back like 3 years later. Pretty sure I stole one of his games, although I don't remember.

I lent a guy that used to live near me a bunch of PS2 games, he never returned it so I told my dad and he went to his house nd got it back, I was like 9.

I remember someone stole this super rare yugioh card I had, I never brought them to school ever again. I used to steal pokemon cards and marbles all throughout primary school. Well I actually stole only 1 pokemon card, it was a houndor or something. Stole the shit outta my teacher's marbles though!
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

I once stole 7 different games from my best friend and then sold them at EbGames, so I could pick up Guitar Hero III.

Totally worth it. :awwyeah:

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:05 pm

Years ago, my neighbor who was a complete cunt at the time stole my Pokemon FireRed from me, but I stopped caring cause then I bought Leafgreen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:51 pm

when i was a teen yes. no one dares steal from gun nut shig though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

shigdig wrote:
when i was a teen yes. no one dares steal from gun nut shig though.
I would, I would just sneak in and take them or drug you beforehand
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:01 pm

I wouldnt say stolen so much as permanently borrowed, mostly because i never bothered asking for them back.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:
I wouldnt say stolen so much as permanently borrowed, mostly because i never bothered asking for them back.

This
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:17 am

No one has ever stolen a game from me. Yet, I have copyrighted plenty of games.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Yes Sad

SHOGUN TOTAL WAR (PC)
SUPER MARIO LAND (Game Boy original)
THE MOVIES 2 DISC EDITION (PC)
LEGEND OF ZELDA COLLECTORS EDITION (the worst part is I dont know who!!) (NGC)

and others I can't remember....

And my mate has been borrowing GEARS OF WAR, RED DEAD REDEMPTION and FABLE II for 2 years....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?   Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anybody ever stolen a video game from you?
Page 1 of 1