Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massive Wii U Gaming News

Go down 
+4
NoelX2
Bluenose
Mr Canai Spy
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Massive Wii U Gaming News Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Massive Wii U Gaming News Empty
PostSubject: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:41 am

Quote :
Well! That was a surprise. It started slow, but today's Nintendo Direct broadcast brought absolutely massive news from the Japanese giant, with no fewer than seven new games announced (and one remake). We now know what Nintendo is going to be showing at E3, and what to expect from Wii U this year. Here's everything that happened in one handy place.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/23/wii-u-news-explosion-new-zelda-mario-more
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:27 am

Microsoft get slated for halo 4 Nintendo gets praise for a new Mario a new Zelda a new yoshi ect...
still think wii u is doomed.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:47 am

They are not going to go silently when they are flopping. I respect that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:30 pm

Give it time, we said the exact same thing about the 3DS and look at it now.

Either way this is massive news and i'm fucking excited for this E3 now, i also hope we get a Xenoblade sequel in HD. Massive Wii U Gaming News 409191096
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Massive Wii U Gaming News Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 12:35 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Give it time, we said the exact same thing about the 3DS and look at it now.

Either way this is massive news and i'm fucking excited for this E3 now, i also hope we get a Xenoblade sequel in HD. Massive Wii U Gaming News 409191096

This.

Also, I'm personally looking mostly forward to the new Zelda Remake. Never got a chance to play the original, so after all its praise I can't help but get excited for it. :)
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:43 pm

>Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei

WAT

Other than that, I can't wait until E3. Not that I care about Mario Kart, Wind Waker HD, etc. I care about Super Smash Bros.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Massive Wii U Gaming News StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Another Xenoblade?! With MECHS?!

I also like the fact that Zelda: Wind Waker is getting remade.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Massive Wii U Gaming News 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Chobo wrote:

I have a vibe that Django is gonna get spammed on G7 until everyone hates it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:37 pm

Zelda: Wind Waker remade in HD?

OH MY GOD!!!! :fuckyea:

Massive Wii U Gaming News 76135-212235-randymarshjpg-620x

Also, Smash Bros. 3DS Wii U versions being revealed is awesome. Can't wait for E3 in June.

I may by a Wii U now actually. I also want to see a new 3D mario game, like in the style sunshine or galaxy, but something completely brand new and different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Massive Wii U Gaming News XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Welp, I know what I'll be buying this upcoming holiday season. It's been decided. Bravo, Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive Wii U Gaming News   Massive Wii U Gaming News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive Wii U Gaming News
Page 1 of 1