Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last of Us' Collector's Edition

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

The Last of Us' Collector's Edition Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

The Last of Us' Collector's Edition Empty
PostSubject: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 8:15 am

Quote :
Sony and Naughty Dog have today lifted the lid on the EU Collector's Editions for The Last of Us, revealing that they come in two flavours: Joel or Ellie Editions. Each has slightly different content based upon the character you choose.

Should you plump for the Joel Edition, you'll get Joel's beardy mug on the packaging, a screen print poster of Joel, a Joel DualShock 3 controller skin and a Joel Sackboy costume for LittleBigPlanet.

The Ellie Edition comes with the same stuff, but with Ellie's face on the packaging, poster and controller skin, while the Sackboy outfit is Ellie's. Both editions come in a lovely canvas wrap, with a mini artbook and a The Last of Us mini comic.

Each has two chunks of DLC too, with the Sights & Sounds and Survival Packs, as well as PSN avatars, a dynamic theme and the soundtrack for download.

[Update] There's a pair of US Collector's Edition for The Last of Us too, which you can see in the two colour images at the foot of the page, via GameStop [thanks, Chris]. There's The Last of Us Survival Edition, which features the following content and will cost $79.99:
• Full Size Hardcover Art Book by Dark Horse Comics
• The Last of Us: American Dreams Comic #1 with Variant cover
• Sights & Sounds Pack DLC voucher
• Steelbook Metal Box Packaging
• Naughty Dog Stickers

And there's the US Post-Pandemic Edition, which includes the above content - minus the artbook - along with the Survival Pack DLC and a 12-inch figurine of Joel and Ellie. It'll cost $159.99.

The Last of Us is due to release on May 7th, 2013.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-8829-The-Last-of-Us-Joel-and-Ellie-Collector-s-Editions-Unveiled-[Updated].html
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:05 pm

:megusta:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

>12-inch figurine of Joel and Ellie.

but what if i just want the loli figure
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Saw it, looks shit, the collectors edition that is, not the game, that, well that looks fucking beautifully amazing. I expect no less from ND.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 am

Looking good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Sounds pretty Meh to me compared to some collector editions like Fallout New Vegas and Resistance 3 etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last of Us' Collector's Edition   The Last of Us' Collector's Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Last of Us' Collector's Edition
Page 1 of 1