Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:40 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21039062
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Casual gaming women do NOT count as "gamers".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 pm

i play angry birds too!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:01 pm

CleverCatchPhrase wrote:
Casual gaming women do NOT count as "gamers".
i love u
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:08 pm

Fuck I don't wanna turn into a woman :'( How can I prevent this? Is there some medicine or something???
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Fuck I don't wanna turn into a woman :'( How can I prevent this? Is there some medicine or something???

Quit loving men for a start Razz
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:10 pm

Franko wrote:
Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

Quit loving men for a start Razz

Fggt. Do you even lift?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Chuck Norris doesnt lift, does that make him a fag?
Also this is true, I called a girl a cunt and she recognised the GAME bag I was holding and called me a nerd and proceeded to beg to be fucked by my majestic beauty of a penis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013   Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Majority of gamers could be women by end of 2013
Page 1 of 1