Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is how we are going to get new members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
modswatrudoingmodsstahp
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member

Stature : 0

This is how we are going to get new members Empty
PostSubject: This is how we are going to get new members   This is how we are going to get new members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:32 am

I actually asked around online for gamers interested in joining a forum (yeah thank you Lykos, have a ban).

No one seemed interested.

Someone said

Quote :
I would consider it but I'm driven away by the site lay out and banner. It's not very inviting.

Someone else said

Quote :
the website feels very late nineties.

And in another thread which I can't find now for some reason, people complained about the mods use of profanity and/or immaturity (to be honest I like this myself so ignore these cunts).

Also it generally doesn't have anything more to offer than other forums, so I guess we need to think about what would be a great new feature that would attract people.

But for now, like I've been bugging you about... give the forum brighter colours and a nicer layout. Maybe look for ways you can improve the "portal" page.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: This is how we are going to get new members   This is how we are going to get new members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:36 am

Ban incoming in 3...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: This is how we are going to get new members   This is how we are going to get new members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 6:39 am

Lykos, you are seriously starting to behave like Kendo.
The ban is scheduled to be lifted tomorrow, but if you keep on making new accounts, we might have to extend your ban for two extra days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: This is how we are going to get new members   This is how we are going to get new members I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 pm

Why don't you post this when your ban time is DONE? Seriously, your ban should have been extended a week by now. We've been very lenient.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is how we are going to get new members   This is how we are going to get new members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is how we are going to get new members
Page 1 of 1