Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks Empty
PostSubject: Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks   Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:41 am

We've had a a thread in the past where people discussed their most memorable gaming moments, however this thread is a little different. As with movies a soundtrack can make a scene so much more meaningful, share these scenes and feel free to include any videos, soundtracks or both.

Metal Gear Solid - Gray Fox's death / Metal Gear Rex battle

After Gray Fox sacrifices himself to help destroy Metal Gear Rex's radome the fight immediately recommences with a final variation of the alert / boss battle music. This was simply epic when I first played this game back when I was 11 years old and it still is today.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Ending

Irregardless of what COD has become, this game was and still is incredible. The final scene was very moving as you watch on as your squad mates are executed before Cpt. Price throws you a pistol to finish Zakhaev before 'supposedly' succumbing to his wounds. The soundtrack used during this scene made it what it is.

I have other scenes in mind but I thought I would start the ball rolling with these 2 examples.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks   Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:58 am

Ah, the memories. Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks 2505020059

As of now, my mind has gone blank, I cannae think of one awesome videogame moment/music ..... =/

Maybe this, although it's a long video, it's well worth watching.

Old Snake v Liquid Ocelot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lO2Zp4nwsFA#t=80s
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks   Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:15 am

Stoney wrote:
Ah, the memories. Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks 2505020059

As of now, my mind has gone blank, I cannae think of one awesome videogame moment/music ..... =/

Maybe this, although it's a long video, it's well worth watching.

Old Snake v Liquid Ocelot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lO2Zp4nwsFA#t=80s

When I said I had other scenes in mind this was certainly one of them, excellent choice pal!

Interestingly the first stage of the fight against Liquid Ocelot features a remixed version of the song called Encounter, which is the same alert / boss music from MGS1 I mentioned in the OP.

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks   Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorable gaming scenes and their accompanying soundtracks
Page 1 of 1