Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which has better exclusives

Go down 
+11
Stoney
CleverCatchPhrase
Archduke
ArchAngel
Based Sonji
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
yonny616
Franko
Mecha
Orc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Which has the better list of exclusives
 3DS
 VITA
View results
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Which has better exclusives - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Mecha wrote:
@Teckno

It is better, It has a built-in mic, party chat, custom music background, and you can even take screenshots as well.

@Lykos

Whatever. I'm the one with the Vita, so I know what I'm talking aboot.

And I'm the one with the 3DS so I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Mecha wrote:
@Teckno

It is better, It has a built-in mic, party chat, custom music background, and you can even take screenshots as well.

@Lykos

tbh, I have a 3DS and I really only use it as a browser when I'm in bed if my phone died.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which has better exclusives - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 11:01 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Mecha wrote:
@Teckno

@Lykos

Only difference is, I'm not claiming which 3DS title is more like a console game.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 am

Except you claim it has more... With no examples. A typical debate with Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:21 am

lolwut?

Obviously you're the one looking to debate here, just so you can keep this place active.

All I said was the Vita has a console like experience. Never said the 3DS wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Mecha wrote:

All I said was the Vita has a console like experience. Never said the 3DS wasn't.

Mecha wrote:
But Vita games feel more like console gaming though.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 pm

I swear to God half the people in this forum can't read for shit. Which has better exclusives - Page 2 1443829230

Both the Vita and 3DS have console like experiences. But the Vita is slightly more advanced than the 3DS, get it now? Derp.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:40 pm

Lykos have you been vote boosting?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:52 pm

^ I'm wondering that at the moment... how did Vita get 8 votes when it had a mere 6 an hour ago?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Do we even have 15 active members? Which has better exclusives - Page 2 725796345

(I didn't vote as I don't have either handheld)
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:44 pm

3DS is better. Vita is just gonna have a bunch of console-like games. And by that I mean spinoffs and watered down ports. I love you But no seriously that's all Sony did with PSP. Sure they had patapon and some other random games but no one played those. The best PSP games were third party. So far they've made gravity rush which looks good but I don't see them ever releasing a Vita exclusive franchise at the same level as pokemon. The DS had many unique games that you wouldn't see on consoles. Naturally, I expect Nintendo's dominance to continue.

There are 4 new users with no posts, one of them is named "mmjhhjmmjhhjmmjhhj". I'm not suggesting anything.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Mecha wrote:
I swear to God half the people in this forum can't read for shit. Which has better exclusives - Page 2 1443829230

Both the Vita and 3DS have console like experiences. But the Vita is slightly more advanced than the 3DS, get it now? Derp.

I'm sorry that each of your posts are riddled with hyperbole and narrow-mindedness and beating-around-the-bush.

If you meant Vita has better graphics why didn't you just say so?

Stigma wrote:
3DS is better. Vita is just gonna have a bunch of console-like games. And by that I mean spinoffs and watered down ports. I love you But no seriously that's all Sony did with PSP. Sure they had patapon and some other random games but no one played those. The best PSP games were third party. So far they've made gravity rush which looks good but I don't see them ever releasing a Vita exclusive franchise at the same level as pokemon. The DS had many unique games that you wouldn't see on consoles. Naturally, I expect Nintendo's dominance to continue.

There are 4 new users with no posts, one of them is named "mmjhhjmmjhhjmmjhhj". I'm not suggesting anything.

I'm pretty sure all 9 of those voters are Mecha. I mean who in their right mind would say that a system whose only decent games are Half-assed Assassins Creed spin off, Gravity Rush and generic LBP spin off..has better exclusives than one which has Super Mario Land 3D, The first Kid Icarus game in 20 years, the best Resident Evil game in ages, the best mariokart game so far, a fantastic kingdom hearts game, and many more? Aside from Mecha.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:59 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I'm sorry that each of your posts are riddled with hyperbole and narrow-mindedness and beating-around-the-bush.

If you meant Vita has better graphics why didn't you just say so?

Stigma wrote:

I'm pretty sure all 9 of those voters are Mecha. I mean who in their right mind would say that a system whose only decent games are Half-assed Assassins Creed spin off, Gravity Rush and generic LBP spin off..has better exclusives than one which has Super Mario Land 3D, The first Kid Icarus game in 20 years, the best Resident Evil game in ages, the best mariokart game so far, a fantastic kingdom hearts game, and many more? Aside from Mecha.

These are very mediocre titles tbh.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:49 pm

I only voted the Vita once ,_,

Also I love how all I said was that the Vita has a console like experience, and Lykos quickly acts like a 3DS fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:16 am

I bet they are Greg. Is that why youve never played them?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:58 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
I bet they are Greg. Is that why youve never played them?

Played all of them and they are all very mediocre. I was especially disappointed in KH3D. Probably the worst other than CoM imo. Stop assuming shit like that. It makes you look like an asshole.

Anyway, Pokemon X and Y announcement seals this!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:00 pm

My bad. I don't usually presume Razz

It's a matter of taste I guess.
I am not too keen on Kid Icarus myself but I can definitely see the appeal. There's not really a game quite like it.

Resident Evil Revelations I have yet to get but man from the demo I can tell it is awesome. Mariokart 7 is my favourite Mariokart game to date... I mean it has the best of previous games and some awesome new features that mix it up to better effect than any previous MK game. I'm not too well versed in Kingdom Hearts admittedly but I truly am loving it so far. I'm having to put Metal Gear Solid aside for a bit from time to time just to get on KH. I am beginning to really enjoy the pet dream eaters aspect thing too.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Which has better exclusives - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 am

3DS
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:17 am

Lykos, CinemaJack, Blackstigma, Duke, Teckno and probably Sonji (6 people) said 3DS so 2 votes extra is probably from members who didn't post

Mecha, Shigdig, Rambo, Zeratul said Vita. So where the fuck did the other 5 votes come from? Which has better exclusives - Page 2 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:30 am

29 members were active yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:27 am

And how many of them are actual members compared to sock accounts? I love you
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:46 am

It's very clear Lykos didn't expect the Vita to have a cat in hell's chance of winning when he started this thread. Which has better exclusives - Page 2 725796345

I voted for the Vita (mainly to wind up Lykos if i'm honest) and based on recent threads I assume shig voted for the Vita too. So that's a few less votes for the Vita that are unaccounted for.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 11:32 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
It's very clear Lykos didn't expect the Vita to have a cat in hell's chance of winning when he started this thread. Which has better exclusives - Page 2 725796345

I voted for the Vita (mainly to wind up Lykos if i'm honest) and based on recent threads I assume shig voted for the Vita too. So that's a few less votes for the Vita that are unaccounted for.

It's not about the votes. It's about what the votes represent I love you

Didn't wind me up, Dam. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:28 pm

It's tied lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 pm

Oh shit someone has been cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which has better exclusives   Which has better exclusives - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which has better exclusives
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next