Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which is better?

Go down 
5 posters

Which is better
 That which Lykos likes
 That which Lykos doesn't like
View results
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:07 pm

Lykos owned me in a debate so bad that I can't possibly respond, so following posting a facepalm meme I'm going to make a poll and hopefully the votes will be on my side. That'll show him!!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Which is better? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Which is better? Image_14
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Which is better? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

This thread just screams butthurt Which is better? 725796345
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:10 pm

So....you owned yourself in a debate so you had to create this pointless thread?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:19 pm

Oh it's sad you don't see irony. Wait till you become a teenager, things will all make sense.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Which is better? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:39 pm

Lykos is a faggot. Everyone knows the right answer is the one the majority believes. Sort of like how the sun used to revolve around the Earth until everyone agreed to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which is better?   Which is better? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which is better?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Off-Topic :: Debate Section-
Jump to: