Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Game Recommendation please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Game Recommendation please Empty
PostSubject: Game Recommendation please   Game Recommendation please I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:43 pm

I've got just over £10 on my steam wallet (approx 16.15 US Dollar).

I'm considering buying Divinity 2 unless someone can point me in the direction of a better game for that kind of price (or lower). I sadly missed the Sims 3 sale Sad
Back to top Go down

Game Recommendation please
Page 1 of 1