Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Your most dissapointing game of 2012

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Your most dissapointing game of 2012 StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Your most dissapointing game of 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Your most dissapointing game of 2012   Your most dissapointing game of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:42 pm

Ever fell into hype and the game didn't turn out as you expected? A sequel or the next game in a long running franchise failed to meet expections? Tell us why.

For me it has to be Ninja Gaiden 3. I didn't expect much of the game since the director (forgot his name haha) left but I didn't think it would be that bad.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Your most dissapointing game of 2012   Your most dissapointing game of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:36 pm

Easily Mass Effect 3. Lost all of it's charm and mystery in return for Hollywood appeal.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Your most dissapointing game of 2012 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Your most dissapointing game of 2012   Your most dissapointing game of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 7:53 pm

It would probably be Ninja Gaiden 3 if I played it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Your most dissapointing game of 2012 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Your most dissapointing game of 2012   Your most dissapointing game of 2012 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:07 pm

Soulcalibur V for me. Was still a decent amount of fun but the story was really bad and the main single-player only lasted a couple of hours. Plus most of the classic characters like Sophitia, Talim, Seong Mi-na, Xianghua, Taki, Rock, etc. are replaced with obnoxious ones like Patroklos and Pyrrha. Not to mention it had like two modes. Hardly worth $60. Hardly worth $30.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your most dissapointing game of 2012   Your most dissapointing game of 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your most dissapointing game of 2012
Page 1 of 1