Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts on the DMC demo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Thoughts on the DMC demo Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the DMC demo   Thoughts on the DMC demo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 am

I downloaded the demon from Xbox LIVE and play it.
So where do I start?
First of all the game uses the Unreal Engine, so if any of you were expecting it to run at 60FPS like it's predecessors, you'll be disappointed, the game runs at 30FPS.
The combat system is similar to that of the previous games, only much faster, you have the sword and you can switch to two other weapons, a scythe and an axe by holding down RT and LT respectably.
There is no lock-on button on this one from what I've seen, instead it has an evade button similar to that of Bayonetta.
Now for the New Dante, I start to like him a bit, his personallity is similar to that of the old Dante, only that this one is more foul mouthed and utilizes a darker humour.
Bosses also seem to have more than one HP bar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the DMC demo   Thoughts on the DMC demo I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Still need to play the demo. My expectations aren't that high though.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the DMC demo   Thoughts on the DMC demo I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 pm

The more I see the more I'm liking it. I'll download it later.

EDIT:

DL'd it, loved it, great graphics, beautiful art design and monster design, the new Dante reminds me, personality wise, of a cross between a foul mouthed Nathan Drake and Spiderman, likeable character, very good combat, people were moaning about this game being in 30FPS, couldn't tell the difference between the pace of the game and previous ones.

8.5/10

Most likely will buy when it's around €35. Can't be paying €55 for a 8-9 long SP only game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the DMC demo   Thoughts on the DMC demo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the DMC demo
Page 1 of 1