Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkseid vs. Thanos

Go down 
3 posters

Who's more badass?
 Darkseid
 Thanos
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Darkseid vs. Thanos R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Darkseid vs. Thanos Empty
PostSubject: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:54 am

Darkseid vs. Thanos 1-than10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Darkseid vs. Thanos TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 pm

I only know Thanos from super hero squad show so yeah.... DARKSEID!!!!!

edit -
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Yeah, Thanos is like Deadpool. They're both only popular to comic book readers. At least for now anyway. I was first introduced to Thanos by watching the Silver Sufer cartoon as a kid, but he hasn't been in much since then.

Also you forgot this...

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Mecha wrote:
Yeah, Thanos is like Deadpool. They're both only popular to comic book readers. At least for now anyway. I was first introduced to Thanos by watching the Silver Sufer cartoon as a kid, but he hasn't been in much since then.

Also you forgot this...

lol i love how people in the comments think batman would actually win against darkseid
Darkseid probably knew batman was being serious and just decided to smash him through fucking concrete anyway.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Darkseid vs. Thanos PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Batman can't physically beat Darkseid, but he's outsmarted Darkseid. He's also probably the only hero Darkseid actually resects to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:30 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Batman can't physically beat Darkseid, but he's outsmarted Darkseid. He's also probably the only hero Darkseid actually resects to a degree.

Darkseid doesnt respect anyone, but himself. Darkseid however did outsmart batman and everyone in Final Crisis
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 am

Orion wrote:
Mecha wrote:

Also you forgot this...

lol i love how people in the comments think batman would actually win against darkseid
Darkseid probably knew batman was being serious and just decided to smash him through fucking concrete anyway.

Darkseid vs. Thanos 2wp5vo10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:43 am

Wow Batman managed to destroy Darkseid inhabiting a policeman's body, which doesnt matter because Darkseid just came back after that, and Batman ended up being turned into a pawn of Darkseid and being turned into a dimensional bomb being sent trough reality. Batman is so cool.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Darkseid vs. Thanos 13783710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkseid vs. Thanos   Darkseid vs. Thanos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkseid vs. Thanos
Page 1 of 1