Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison

Go down 
+9
Bluenose
Mikenuge
Based Sonji
Stoney
Mecha
Orion
Mr Canai Spy
Jack the Spectre
RamboOnRedBull
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison Empty
PostSubject: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:34 am

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison Graphi11
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 am

1st picture: Killzone 3

2nd picture: Halo 4

3rd picture: Killzone 3

Though, those pictures don't do either games justice.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:41 am

Killzone 3 still looks better.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:44 am

Has to be halo for me, the attention to detail is amazing, in pic 3 the waterfall in the distance is actually moving also the leafs and blades of grass sway in the wind. Also the scale of it all is just mind blowing O_O
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 am

Killzone, although those are shitty screenshots
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:46 am

Killzone 3.

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:24 am

Haven't played Halo 4, but people keep banging on about how amazing the lighting is. I'm probably one of the few people that actually think Killzone 2 looks better than 3. They changed the AA, or so I heard, and in certain places, jaggies are an eyesore.

So Killzone 2.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 10:46 am

I notice that too. Killzone 2 still looks better, but I'm not sure why that is though?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:55 pm

The color in Halo 4 is amazing compared to the grimy darkness that is in Killzone 3, but it does look better graphically (to the naked eye, at least).
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Halo has a very nice art style to it, the vibrant saturated colours stand out although it's a little rough around the edges and the texture quality is okay, still it's very nice to look at :) Having played both Killzone games on the trey, I found it has a much darker more metallic feel with great lighting, sound, particle effects and atmosphere - you really feel like you're in a war playing Killzone.

That being said, having not played Halo 4 (yet) you can't judge a game simply by the screenshots (which I have just done) Most screenshots are HD which is misleading and is not the true resolution they run at :)
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:47 pm

I'd give the edge to Killzone 3 when it comes to those screen shots.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:27 pm

I found Killzone 3 slightly better looking than Killzone 2 tbh, might be because the environments were more diverse. I've just never liked Halo's art style...everything is too clean and too shiny which is a shame.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 am

As Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) once said in regards to Halo, "the lighting engine constantly vomits brightly coloured bloom into your face."

Killzone 3 for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Killzone 3 still looks better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Kirby wrote:
I've just never liked Halo's art style...everything is too clean and too shiny which is a shame.
What do you expect from a game made for children?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Kirby wrote:
I've just never liked Halo's art style...everything is too clean and too shiny which is a shame.
What do you expect from a game made for children?

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison 725796345 Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison 725796345 Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison 725796345 Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison 725796345 Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison 725796345

This is True, lol. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Killzone 3 has more attention to detail compared to KZ2.

From what i have seen of Halo 4. I think Killzone 3 has it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison   Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 4 vs Killzone 3 graphics comparison
Page 1 of 1