Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So is anyone getting a Wii-U?

Go down 
+2
2Sugoi2Die
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

So is anyone getting a Wii-U? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

So is anyone getting a Wii-U? Empty
PostSubject: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Notice nobody here got a Wii yet.

It looks interesting and I love Nintendo, but I rather wait to see what the new PlayStation and Xbox consoles will bring. Besides, I'm way too busy to play any games right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:36 pm

padders got one.

all he does is draw though
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

So is anyone getting a Wii-U? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 8:59 pm

shigdig wrote:
padders got one.

all he does is draw though
Yup I pretty draw stuff in relations to the game I'm playing. Told Teckno in chat that after I played the Pikmin mini game on Nintendo Land. I drew the main character of Pikmin saying "All my friends fight for me". I'll post a pic of it later.

I have Mario U and ZombiU. Mario is pretty much the standard running, jumping. Problem is that you get like 20 1ups after beating the first world. Haven't played much of ZombiU.

So yeah the best part for me is drawing sh!t on the miiverse for lols.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

So is anyone getting a Wii-U? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:41 pm

Nope... might get it later into next gen.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

So is anyone getting a Wii-U? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:32 am

It's lame as fuck. I don't think I'll be buying any consoles until all school stuff is finished (college and.university) only.hobbies I still do is surf the web, chill with friends and comics.
I plan on getting into knife throwing as well and im interested in doing some escape artist shit. Oh and.Wii U is just Wii + Even stupider gimmick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 8:28 am

It's not that i don't want one, it's that i first want to see what Microsoft and Sony have up their sleeves before making a decision. I will buy one eventually when it's cheaper and the bigger games like 3D mario, Zelda and Smash bros are released.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:07 am

Waiting for HD zelda and new Smash bros to get one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 am

Not yet, I will wait for the price drop.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So is anyone getting a Wii-U?   So is anyone getting a Wii-U? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So is anyone getting a Wii-U?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: Nintendo :: Nintendo Wii-U-
Jump to: