Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Is this an accident or not?

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Orion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Is this an accident or not? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Is this an accident or not? Empty
PostSubject: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:36 pm

Ummm.. yeah. just making sure, this wasn't an accident or something?

oh and to those who do not know, im tahmidk.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Is this an accident or not? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm

You're back! :happyalone:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:46 pm

i want you to live in my asshole
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Is this an accident or not? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:55 pm

shigdig wrote:
i want you to live in my asshole

Where do you think i was?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

Meanwhile...

Is this an accident or not? Image11
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Ah, yes, Tahmidk, welcome back, I am Epzaos from PS3N, but folks here know me as Sheo or Akainu.
Before you post any further, let me get a few things straight:
You start trolling again and then that will be the permenent end of your time on this forum.
Remember, the only reason we even considered unbanning you was because we were willing to give you one final chance at redemption.
You screw this final chance up and it's Game Over for you, no restarts, no new games, no nothing...

Do I make myself clear?

Last edited by Akainu on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:32 pm

youre shitting me right, after all that bitching from cc he was just banned for trolling haahha :jackie:
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Funny thing is, tahmdick didn't even troll in the first place. Once he first joined G7, he got banned from the moment the Staff saw his name.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:07 pm

^
Not true, but we shall not dwell on the past.

I unbanned you 1 week ago, Cyclops. Follow the rules or get banned, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Mecha wrote:
Funny thing is, tahmdick didn't even troll in the first place. Once he first joined G7, he got banned from the moment the Staff saw his name.

Fuck off with your gay love affair with Tahmidk. Dude posted blue waffle and red pancake all over this forum.

Anyway, as they've said, you troll you get banned.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:36 pm

Tahmidk was getting banned all the time even before posting blue waffle and red pancake on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Ummm hello, we unbanned him before. After a while he trolled again. Anyways, this is not the place to discuss it. Hopefully it can be a new beginning for him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this an accident or not?   Is this an accident or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this an accident or not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Introduce Yourself-
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Jump to: