Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't 'get' smoking weed

Go down 
+6
yonny616
Dam_Noir
Bluenose
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Orc
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

I don't 'get' smoking weed Empty
PostSubject: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:44 am

I didn't write this but it's an article one of my mates shared on facebook and I have to say I agree entirely

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/i-dont-get-smoking-weed
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

I don't 'get' smoking weed R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:15 am

I don't consider weed a drug, but people say the dumbest things when they try to justify it. I don't need weed to make me feel happy, smart, and funny. It's pretty shallow of people to think this way to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

I don't 'get' smoking weed XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:16 pm

It's not a miracle drug but it is a lovely time. I partake every once in awhile, never more frequent than a couple of times a year.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm

I don't understand the american obsession with this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:04 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
It's not a miracle drug but it is a lovely time. I partake every once in awhile, never more frequent than a couple of times a year.

You only had it for the first time a few months ago and you're already estimating how often you do it per year?

Well I guess when you're too young to drink what else ya gonna do...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:09 pm

And when you smoke weed in such a young age, this happens to you...

I don't 'get' smoking weed Robert10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:

You only had it for the first time a few months ago and you're already estimating how often you do it per year?

Well I guess when you're too young to drink what else ya gonna do...
As of now, with the year almost over, I've only done it a couple times. And your "too young to drink" argument is retarded. First of all, if I wanted to drink, I could. But I don't like alcohol. And are you really acting like you're superior for drinking alcohol, something monumentally more dangerous and poisonous? I don't 'get' smoking weed 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:45 pm

Someone's got the wrong end of the stick.
I'm simply saying that you get what's available to you.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:55 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Someone's got the wrong end of the stick.
I'm simply saying that you get what's available to you.
But alcohol is just as easy to come by as weed is, for me at least. But again, I don't drink so it doesn't really matter.

And lol @ Mecha deleting his comment about me not being mature enough to drink despite the fact that I don't drink and he can't read. I don't 'get' smoking weed 725796345
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm

I deleted the comment? Didn't realise it. Oh well.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. You're full grown adult now. If you wanted to, you could've had all the alcohol you wanted. I don't 'get' smoking weed 725796345
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:16 pm

Mecha wrote:
You're full grown adult now. If you wanted to, you could've had all the alcohol you wanted. I don't 'get' smoking weed 528803
Isn't that exactly what I said? Or are you agreeing with me?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:38 am

Oh Jack, how could jew? After all this time you should know me by now. Guess that weed made you forget didn't it? Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:41 am

Honestly i don't care about people who smoke weed and i am in favor of legalizing it but it's clearly overglorified in America. I mean people act like it's the biggest politicial issue ever in america yet it's the last thing people should give a fuck about with their economy.

Still it's better than snorting up chemicals in your nose.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:12 am

Mecha wrote:
Oh Jack, how could jew? After all this time you should know me by now. Guess that weed made you forget didn't it? Razz

I don't 'get' smoking weed Apply_cold_water_to_the_burned_area-145373
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:46 am

Mecha wrote:
No, I think it's weird because it's the first time you've ever sounded any bit logical.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:12 am

Lykos has coke bogeys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:57 am

well, it actually can improve our economy.

-money spent on people in jail for weed (alot)
-money spent on the drug war (billions)
+new tax revenue
+new industry
+new jobs

and those are just the economical effects

just chiming in. i dont think it will solve EVERYTHING. but it would be a pretty nice step.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:54 am

I'm sure legalizing coke would too.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

I don't 'get' smoking weed PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 11:00 am

Cocaine will never be legalized. It's one of the most dangerous drugs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:02 pm

no lykos. shut up fag.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm

shigdig wrote:
no lykos. shut up fag.

I'm sorry but when you've got a girl as your profile picture you are in no position to call me a fag Razz
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
shigdig wrote:
no lykos. shut up fag.

I'm sorry but when you've got a girl as your profile picture you are in no position to call me a fag Razz

:O
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:19 am

From personal experience.... Nothing is good if you do it all the time, but it's not harmful occasionally. Personally I found it to help me during my depression stages and after the first time I did it it removed my fear of death. I believe it can do the same for people who are dying or just suffer from depression. Regardless: I agree that it shouldn't be done all day every day because that's why I have such a shitty work history and never returned to college.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

I don't 'get' smoking weed TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:54 am

Winners don't use drugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't 'get' smoking weed   I don't 'get' smoking weed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't 'get' smoking weed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next