Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian Empty
PostSubject: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Now that is some funny shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lT5ruEFtxc
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Trying to teach teenagers about sexual sins, there's no possible way that would backfire. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:10 pm

A half-naked GREAT looking man is why there are so many lesbians!
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm

I am not a fundamentalist and do not promote Christians going around hating on a specific kind of sin and sinners but in this case I think both parties were being silly and childish.

Unfortunately, Fundies often make us Evangelicals look bad.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:40 am

Zeratul wrote:
I am not a fundamentalist and do not promote Christians going around hating on a specific kind of sin and sinners but in this case I think both parties were being silly and childish.

I think calling people's innocent actions "sins" (aka: something amoral that makes them deserve to die) is the same as hating on people for those things because by calling it a sin you are doing just that.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
Zeratul wrote:

I think calling people's innocent actions "sins" (aka: something amoral that makes them deserve to die) is the same as hating on people for those things because by calling it a sin you are doing just that.

First:A sin is a trangression against God's law, a rebellion against God basically. Second:No sin is "innocent". Third:God has told us not to judge others, because we do the same thing. But this does not mean we cant acknowledge what is a sin and what isnt. The Bible has made some things very clear.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:12 pm

By calling an INNOCENT ACTION, like falling in love with someone of the same gender, a "sin" you are judging.
Don't act as if you're not, because you are. That's like saying "I hate racist people, I mean I am repulsed by black people but I don't go hating on them".

Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm against zeratul. I don't care what the argument is.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:
By calling an INNOCENT ACTION, like falling in love with someone of the same gender, a "sin" you are judging.
Don't act as if you're not, because you are. That's like saying "I hate racist people, I mean I am repulsed by black people but I don't go hating on them".

Eh no offense but these are things covered in sunday school.

First, it is not you who decides what is innocent and what isnt. I will take the Lord's judgment over any man's anyday. He is Holy and Righteous, and niether me, you or any man for that matter fit that description. Secondly, when Christian say that homosexuality is is a sin, it is because the LORD has said so. It is God that has made the conclusion about what is sin and what isnt. He has clearly said that homosexuality is sinful.

Thirdly, Christians(or most outside Bible Belt) dont hate homosexuals, in fact we invite them to join us at Church and to become fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I have never said I am repulsed by homosexuals(so your analogy does not work). Ever hear the expression "love the sinner but not the sin"? Its a common expression taught in sunday school....

@CCP

I love you to
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Because thinking for yourself is hard.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Could have sworn Jesus supported homosexuality, since I haven't read anywhere that Jesus was anti-gay and basically said to love our neighbor even if they have sin. But hey, what do I know.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Mecha wrote:
Could have sworn Jesus supported homosexuality, since I haven't read anywhere that Jesus was anti-gay and basically said to love our neighbor even if they have sin. But hey, what do I know.

Considering the fact that Jesus walked around with a whore for some time, I'd say he's a-ok with homosexuality.

Anyway, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian   Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Man Strips In Front Of A Fundamentalist Christian
Page 1 of 1