Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A small game I am making.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KryptiCHellsinG
Background Character
Background Character
KryptiCHellsinG

Stature : 0
Florida
Playing : Medal of Honor, Crysis 2, ACBrotherHood.

A small game I am making. Empty
PostSubject: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:53 pm

I have another game im working on that is alot larger than this it is Battlefield map size, or even bigger with actual terrain, this game is called BloodMath for now and is like in the first stages of being completed. Note: Im guessing creating games has to be art? So hope I dont get banned or something for posting this.

A small game I am making. MhblX

Last edited by KryptiCHellsinG on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 pm

Awesome. Good luck with it and keep us updated. It is perfectly allowed and relevant to show your game Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Wow that's really impressive! I hope you keep us updated on it because it looks really interesting.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 5:02 pm

That's pretty awesome.

I'm not computer savy at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
KryptiCHellsinG
Background Character
Background Character
KryptiCHellsinG

Florida

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 6:32 pm

Thanks, when I get all the stuff updated and when I get make a smoother aim animation I will probably post a picture or do a little video.

I made a video for my bigger project, this is the description of the game.
The game I am making, is going to be a tactical squad based first person shooter, where you must be in a squad of at least 4 and at most 8 people, to complete co-op missions in campaign, which you can not play by yourself or with yourself, its nasty.

Some features in this game im hoping to make:
-full co-op campaign, US vs OPFOR (diaper heads)
-full co-op zombie campaign (maybe)
-huge open-like world with a line of mission to complete before you move on to another massive level
-safe modes (holding the gun up to the chest when idle[not walking] and when walking
-hopefully many weapons to unlock on a rank type system
-vehicles such as Humvees, pickup trucks, black hawk heli's, ATV's too.
-a 3 character setup, this will need a new section to explain:
Basically, there will be 3 character slots you can choose from, make a name for your solder and you will be able to delete your character too. There will be 3 or 4 divisions in the game, -Marines -Navy Seals -etc and each time you load up a game, there will be a loadout option in the lobby where your hosting a game, clicking on the loadout menu, will show a screen showing which squad member role you will be upholding in that scenario. Such as if your character was enlisted as a Marine, he would choose from different setups as Infantry role, or Support role, or even a Recon-Sniper role. A Navy Seal would choose from the same things, but would get different loadout - weapon options on there screen, and all divisions would be able to choose from all sorts of camo needed for the situation at hand (meaning desert camo = desert setting.

4 or 8 people in a squad would encounter certain objectives during their missions assigned at the beginning of a massive level, and they would have to work together to achieve their goal, to beat the whole scenario, I estimate a scenario with 8 people at the most would take at least an hour to complete, maybe more.

Anyways I am taking suggestions, except im afraid the development of this game is low as I am the only one working on it, but a friend is giving great ideas.

NOTE: Mind the double posting, please. ~Akainu

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Sounds really awesome, looks like you're kinda taking an ARMA approach with exploring and realism.

I wish i could help though i have no knowledge on game design.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 pm

add lolis.

& if you need advice on fire arm shit im your man.

Back to top Go down
KryptiCHellsinG
Background Character
Background Character
KryptiCHellsinG

Florida

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:02 pm

For some reason I can only get the gun to aim when you walk, and there is not sprint yet since im fairly noobish at scripting, also the bullets (which as only little spheres right now) shoot from the middle of the screen and not the gun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 pm

KryptiCHellsinG wrote:
For some reason I can only get the gun to aim when you walk, and there is not sprint yet since im fairly noobish at scripting, also the bullets (which as only little spheres right now) shoot from the middle of the screen and not the gun.

well i cant help you with that. Razz

i meant more of information on the fire arms them selves. proper caliber, name, accessories etc A small game I am making. 4240191902

also alot of obscure/rare guns will definitely give gun enthusiast like my self a huge hard on.

its also important to use the proper terminology

easiest one:

A small game I am making. 34185d1319595281-storing-fully-loaded-mags-hard-springs-clipmag
Back to top Go down
KryptiCHellsinG
Background Character
Background Character
KryptiCHellsinG

Florida

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Haha yea okay, I have shot guns myself before so I know some of the gun basics.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:52 am

Any updates bro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small game I am making.   A small game I am making. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A small game I am making.
Page 1 of 1