Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RARE Gets A New Studio Director

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

RARE Gets A New Studio Director Empty
PostSubject: RARE Gets A New Studio Director   RARE Gets A New Studio Director I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:24 pm

Source : vgchartz

Quote :
Microsoft's announced that they've placed Craig Duncan, who's a former executive at both Midway and Codemasters, as Rare's Senior Studio Director.

Duncan, who's worked on several well known franchises including Sonic and Colin McRae Rally, will be in charge of all future product development (including any that are currently on-going) and talent management.

Rare's Studio Manager, Scott Henson, has said that "Craig joins us at an exciting time and his experience will be key to ensuring that Rare continues to create innovative, industry-leading products which delight and entertain."

Rare, who developed Kinect Sports, recently suffered cuts to its Art Department which has strengthened rumours that Rare is in trouble -- and that its future might rely on the success of its next Kinect game, which is said to be Kinect Sports 2.

Kinect Sports 2? Fine, do it.
BUT YOU BETTER MAKE CONKER 2 AND KILLER INSTINCT 3!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: RARE Gets A New Studio Director   RARE Gets A New Studio Director I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Or at least Killer Instinct on XBL, that would make me happy.
Back to top Go down
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: RARE Gets A New Studio Director   RARE Gets A New Studio Director I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 am

I just want a proper banjo game. Thats really all I care about...... And maybe Jet Force Gemini 2 but thats unlikely.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

RARE Gets A New Studio Director 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: RARE Gets A New Studio Director   RARE Gets A New Studio Director I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:41 pm

give us a new Killer Instinct and Perfect Dark and I'll be OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RARE Gets A New Studio Director   RARE Gets A New Studio Director I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RARE Gets A New Studio Director
Page 1 of 1