Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rate the Anime music above you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

Rate the Anime music above you Empty
PostSubject: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 1:16 am

Title says it all

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:58 pm

a classic
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Rate the Anime music above you StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 pm

8/10

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

7/10

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 11:58 pm

9/10

REV UP THOSE FEELS

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:10 pm

I'm going to go full necromancer and revive this shit to see if it will survive longer this time Razz
(Do anime openings count, or just the bgm of the shows ?)

4/10
Average - I loved Welcome to the NHK, but i can't really remember most of the music in it that well (except that awesome ending song) so i lack the context of the song, which in this case takes away a lot of it I guess. And on it's own i can't really seem to find it all that special.
This may change in the future when I decide to rewatch the show, but in this very moment it simply doesn't stand out to me.

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:17 pm

7/10 that's cool

Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:51 am

7/10

I don't really know the name of this track but it's short and sweet:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the Anime music above you   Rate the Anime music above you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the Anime music above you
Page 1 of 1