Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!

Go down 
+4
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Stoney
yonny616
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! Empty
PostSubject: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:39 pm

What is up with all the Sony gloom and doom articles? People saying the Super Slim is overpriced, cheap, ect. That Sony has nothing for the holidays against Microsoft or Nintendo. It reminds me of when the PS3 barley released everyone was on the Sony gloom and doom bandwagon and it's basically been around since the gen began and it has returned. It's just been completely ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:43 pm

yonny616 wrote:
What is up with all the Sony gloom and doom articles? People saying the Super Slim is overpriced, cheap, ect. That Sony has nothing for the holidays against Microsoft or Nintendo. It reminds me of when the PS3 barley released everyone was on the Sony gloom and doom bandwagon and it's basically been around since the gen began and it has returned. It's just been completely ridiculous!

Oxymoron*

The reason there is a lot of those articles is because Sony are posting massive losses, mainly down to their TV, mobile etc division, the videogame division is actually doing good and it's going to be one of their main focuses.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Oxymoron? :scratch:

Yes, I know that, but it's just getting out of control. 2006-07 all over again.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:03 pm

IKR.
That shitty website N4G is flooding with Doom articles on Sony.

Last edited by Sheogorath on Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:53 pm

Didn't really notice this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:12 pm

yonny616 wrote:
Oxymoron? :scratch:

Yes, I know that, but it's just getting out of control. 2006-07 all over again.

>Overpriced
>Cheap

wat
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:18 pm

I think he means it's cheaply made.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Most consoles are sold at a loss in the first place. The real money maker is the software.

Anyways just because one or two divisions aren't selling as aspected/use to be doesn't mean the other divisions are also failing. Sony just need a new marketing plan.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Yeah what Jack said. I meant people say it looks cheaply made, yet overpriced.
Like people complaining that the 250GB bundle is $270 and not $200.
Yet it's a bundle. It comes with Uncharted 3 GOTY, Dust 514, and 1 month PS+ which in the PSBlog video said was worth $70 which means the S.S. PS3 (S.S. = Super Slim Razz) itself is $200. Retailers set the price (well in USA they do) not Sony.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:07 am

With the Wii U coming up soon, they should really stop bundling and set that
bitch up at $200 so they can lock in more customers before the next gen
system that everyone will want comes out.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:49 am

The Wii-U is going to be $299-$349 and sold out. I think they'll do fine against Nintendo and Microsoft. They'll be the cheapest console on the market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!   Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sony Gloom and Doom Everywhere!
Page 1 of 1