Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Mecha
6 posters

Which Asian villain is more badass?
 The Mandarin
 Silver Samurai
View results
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai Empty
PostSubject: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:29 am

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai Invinc10
Mandarin's abilities:

Scientific genius
Superhumanly skilled martial artist
Ten rings grant various powers

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai 135_wo10
Silver Samurai's abilities:

Channel mutant energy into most commonly a sword, to create a tachyon field capable of cutting anything except adamantium.
Teleportation ring

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:39 am

I think you should give a more insight to the characters, like powers and abilities, that way it will be easier for us to decide.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:41 am

I just assumed that you guys already knew them since most of you are Iron Man and Wolverine fans.

Mandarin's abilities:

Scientific genius
Superhumanly skilled martial artist
Ten rings grant various powers

Silver Samurai's abilities:

Channel mutant energy into most commonly a sword, to create a tachyon field capable of cutting anything except adamantium.
Teleportation ring
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 12:09 pm

In that case I vote for the Mandarin, he's quite intimidating and he can be a formidable foe with those rings of his and he made sure that the rings could only be used by him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:03 pm

If silver samurai can cut anything but adamantium then he is a colossal dumbass for fighting someone...made of adamantium.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:35 pm

Reaper wrote:
If silver samurai can cut anything but adamantium then he is a colossal dumbass for fighting someone...made of adamantium.
Deadpool's whooped and killed Wolverines ass all the time, well until X-Men Origins: Wolverine at least. So it's possible to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Just look at the pictures. One dude is holding Earth, the other isn't. I think that pretty much resolves the question itself.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Silver Samurai has defeated Galactus before, nuff said
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Mandarin can use his matter rearrange ability to create an adamantium barrier against his sword.

Considering with that he could render his best ability useless, Mandarin could easily best him with his martial arts skills and extremely powerfull ring abilities that could easily fuck him up to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:04 am

lol, none of the two characters were very faithful in the movie adaptations.

Comics: Mandarin > Silver Samurai

Movies: Silver Samurai > Trevor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai   Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandarin vs. Silver Samurai
Page 1 of 1