Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement

Go down 
+4
Jack the Spectre
igame
Mecha
RamboOnRedBull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:15 am

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/13/bayonetta-2-announced-for-wii-u

Quote :
During Nintendo's Japanese Nintendo Direct press conference this afternoon, Satoru Iwata revealed that Platinum Games is making Bayonetta 2 exclusively for the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:52 am

I think this is a timed exclusive, since Wii U is the only next-gen gaming console that will be available for months until PS4 and Xbox 720 arrive.

EDIT: Fuck! It's published by Nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 12:35 pm

Well damn that was unexpected, poor sheo. Razz
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Great news for Nintendo, BUT

WHAT THE HELL MAN! they make a game on both 360 and ps3, then make the sequel on
the Wii U???

I enjoyed the game but not enough to buy a Wii U
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:59 pm

welp. looks like i wont be playing that until a 200$ wiiu. (maby)
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh poo.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:28 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Oh poo.

More like Pii U.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:32 pm

The first game was awesome. Can't wait to pick this up, whenever I get the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Well damn that was unexpected, poor sheo. Razz
Now, now, Toxic, you really don't have to feel any sympathy for me. :oops:
The joke is now on Sega for canceling it.
In the meantime... *Starts saving money for the Wii U*
It's a Cruel World... Neutral

Here's the trailer by the way:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:39 am

Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:46 am

^ To be honest, that statement is kind of dumb, "Allowing even more gamers to experience the action of our beloved witch"?
An Observation: Right now the only gamers that will experience the action of Bayonetta 2 are gamers who will eventually buy the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Sheogorath wrote:
^ To be honest, that statement is kind of dumb, "Allowing even more gamers to experience the action of our beloved witch"?
An Observation: Right now the only gamers that will experience the action of Bayonetta 2 are gamers who will eventually buy the Wii U.
They are doing the exact opposite. Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement 725796345
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Which would you rather have? A Bayonetta 2 Exclusivly on the Wii U, Or No Bayonetta 2 at all?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:09 pm

Chobo wrote:
Which would you rather have? A Bayonetta 2 Exclusivly on the Wii U, Or No Bayonetta 2 at all?

That's stupid! That's like saying would you rather have a penis or no sex at all? Like really? Are those my only options?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Greece

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Mecha wrote:
Chobo wrote:

That's stupid! That's like saying would you rather have a penis or no sex at all? Like really? Are those my only options?
Well, in reality you don't really need a penis to have sex, that's why dildos exist.
Note: ^ This only counts for females though.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Never played Bayonetta so don't really care.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement   Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 Coming Exclusively to Wii-U, Announcement
Page 1 of 1