Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3

Go down 
+3
The Enkindler
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  Empty
PostSubject: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:44 am

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  God-of10

Quote :
God of War: Ascension may not be out until 2013, but retail sources are suggesting that PlayStation 3 will get another dose of Kratos in the form of God of War Saga Collection.

A source close to Siliconera – said to be a retail insider – has told the site that the game is headed to PlayStation 3, although details are scarce.

The source did suggest that God of War Saga Collection would launch sometime in 2012, but that’s all.

Whether or not this is a complete collection of both PS2 God of War games, God of War 3 and the PSP titles God of War: Ghost of Sparta and God of War: Chains of Olympus remains to be seen, but it would be a great way for gamers to catch up before God of War: Ascension drops in March.

We contacted Sony on the issue, but were told there was ‘no comment’.

Would you buy a complete God of War collection? How much would you pay? Let us know below.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 am

I wonder, since all of the games are older now, do you think it'll be cheaper to just buy them all separately?
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:54 am

Too much God of War.
Not that it's a bad thing, but still...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm

Already have GOW collection, GOW 3 and GOW Origins, so I have no need for this.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:26 pm

Oh VG, haven't you learned by now? Sony doesn't comment on rumors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:19 pm

I sold all my GOW games so i wouldn't mind, as long as the price is good.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:26 pm

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  77071110

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  77071111
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-7431-God-of-War-Saga-and-inFamous-Collection-Heading-to-PS3-This-Month.html

Quote :
God of War Saga
• God of War
• God of War II
• God of War III
• God of War: Origins Collection (which includes God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta)
• Exclusive Bonus Content
• Voucher For 1 Trial Month of PlayStation Plus
• Remastered for HD, DualShock Control, Full PlayStation Network Trophy Support and 3D (3D supported only in God of War III and God of War: Origins Collection)

inFAMOUS Collection
• inFAMOUS
• inFAMOUS 2
• inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
• Extra missions
• Additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles

You'll be able to grab God of War: Saga and inFAMOUS Collection for $29.99 on August 28th.

Getting the God of War: Saga. No doubt. God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  2505020059
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Sweet, i'll def be interested in both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3    God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of War Saga Collection headed to PS3
Page 1 of 1