Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" Empty
PostSubject: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:15 pm

He does one of these a year, and lyrically, this one is his finest. Lemme know what you guys think. I think it's pretty fucking awesome and worth the hype.

Previous "Ill Mind of Hopsin" tracks:
Spoiler:

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 4" is my favorite of them. "Ill Mind of Hopsin 2" isn't even music, it's just a video of him fucking about.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:45 pm

hopsin is one of the few current rappers i like. 4 use to be my fave. but 5 took the cake
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Hopsins best work, imo.

2nd favorite rapper. 1st if we're only counting rappers that are alive.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:38 pm

I don't know, but I always feel like he's reaching for some attention in his songs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Greg Jennings wrote:
I don't know, but I always feel like he's reaching for some attention in his songs.

>make song
>not wanting to get attention

shaggity

Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve
Cause you in the streets acting like a neanderthal
It's clear you can't stand the law, you're lost as an abandoned dog
And all you're interested in is fighting, rapping, and basketbal

jesus christ hopsin is the realest nigga

Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:14 pm

^^

I meant more in the Tyler looking for attention way.... Not to mention I think his beats are lame as hell.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm

It's really impressive to see how his production has evolved, from shitty audio in the first one to now having a full, professional music video.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"   "Ill Mind of Hopsin 5" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Ill Mind of Hopsin 5"
Page 1 of 1