Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube Empty
PostSubject: The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube   The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:01 am

It's 16 mins long so I expect it alot of :fuckthat: , but check out this lad's other videos. He's hilarious.

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube   The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 am

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube   The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Mecha wrote:

I used to watch his videos a long time ago. Hell, I was subscribed to him on an old YouTube account. His Assassins Creed review is hilarious, even though his bashes the game. He mostly just trolls half of the time. He hasn't made a review in ages.

Last edited by Duke on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube   The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube   The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The best videogame and/or film reviewer on YouTube
Page 1 of 1