Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?

Go down 
+2
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? Empty
PostSubject: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 am

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? Justic11

Quote :
Get ready for this one folks, this will knock your socks off...

Variety is reporting that there are already plans in place for a follow-up to last year's highly revered and very successful game Batman: Arkham City. The proposal from Warner Bros Interactive Entertainment for the developer Rocksteady is to include the Justice League within the game in some capacity. There is speculation that this is due in part to Warner Bros. wanting to make the Justice League a bigger presence before finally making a movie.

The game is said to be a prequel to Arkham Asylum and Arkham City and details Batman's first encounter with the Joker. It will also be highly influenced by the 1950s "Silver Age" comic books of all the characters.

There is no official word from Rocksteady on this account, but the game is said to be gearing up for an early 2014 release date.

Source: ComingSoon.net
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:13 pm

Green Theft Lantern

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 pm

I'd like to see some other great DC games before the whole Justice League game.

Kinda like how they rushed Iron man 2, Captain America and Thor right before the Avengers.

Except you know, not rushed.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:25 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Green Theft Lantern

Can't wait.

:areyoufuckingk

it's Rocksteady not Rockstar
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Chobo wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
Green Theft Lantern

Can't wait.

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 3207161686

it's Rocksteady not Rockstar
Calm down, keep your cock steady.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:22 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Green Theft Lantern

Can't wait.

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 1443829230 Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 1443829230 Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 1443829230 Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:23 pm

Pardon me for committing the terrible crime of misreading a thread title. Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? 47819 @ you guys.

C'mon though, Green Theft Lantern would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 7:30 pm

The only dev you'd want in charge of a comic book based vidya game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?   Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocksteady woking on Justice League game!?
Page 1 of 1