Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Comic issues you REALLY want?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Comic issues you REALLY want? Empty
PostSubject: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Comic issues you REALLY want? 991964-10_15_2009_2_06_17_pm

I don't know if this is from a Beast/Xmen or Wonderman comic but whatever one it is, I need it.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Comic issues you REALLY want? E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 6:41 pm

HAHAH XD

Im curious about the new 52 in dc however TBH
i prefer MArvels Heros and DC's Villains
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:00 pm

I'm not even that bothered about DC's villains. There's barely anything DC that I particularly enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Lykos wrote:
I'm not even that bothered about DC's villains. There's barely anything DC that I particularly enjoy.
Well in Marvel the good villians in my opinion are Iron monger/obediah stane, Mandarin, Loki, Abomination and well all the X men villians especially deadpool and Magneto ^^
Where as in DC (most batman but i HATE superman and dislike most heroes except Batman and Green lantern so dont expect to see many other then that)
Sinestro, Parralax, Black Lantern corps, Red lantern corps, Deathstroke, Two-Face, Bane, Ra's Al ghul, Talia al ghul, Hush, Red hood(s), Darkseid, Doomsday, Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Penguin, Deadshot, Man-Bat, Hugo Strange, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, The Huntress, Black adam (i really hate captain marvel comics overall but after the opening scene in DCUO i really liked Black adam), The Riddler, Lex Luthor And of course The Joker...I really think Dc needs better heroes but their villians most of them are pure perfection^^

Main favourites in DC Batman
in Marvel Iron man
Iron Man > Batman
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Comic issues you REALLY want? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:51 pm

These are some. The New 52 was actually better than I had anticipated.

Batman: Court of the Owls Vol. 1
Comic issues you REALLY want? 978-1-4012-3541-3jpg-3a2daf_800w

Green Lantern: Sinestro Vol. 1
Comic issues you REALLY want? Green-Lantern-Comic-Review-600-px-copy

Superman Action Comics: Superman and the Men of Steel Vol. 1
Comic issues you REALLY want? 1126661
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 5:51 pm

yonny616 wrote:
These are some. The New 52 was actually better than I had anticipated.

Superman Action Comics: Superman and the Men of Steel Vol. 1
Comic issues you REALLY want? 1126661
I think superman is such a boring hero he is to overpowered to actually enjoy in my opinion Comic issues you REALLY want? 4240191902
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Comic issues you REALLY want? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:05 am

I don't understand why people call him over powered still. I agree he was overpowered but that was the silver age superman. New 52 Superman isn't as overpowered as the previous ones. Give New 52 Superman a chance, I'm sure you'll like him.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:27 am

yonny616 wrote:
I don't understand why people call him over powered still. I agree he was overpowered but that was the silver age superman. New 52 Superman isn't as overpowered as the previous ones. Give New 52 Superman a chance, I'm sure you'll like him.
however batman would beat him thanks to the kryptonite ring under his gloves! Comic issues you REALLY want? 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic issues you REALLY want?   Comic issues you REALLY want? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comic issues you REALLY want?
Page 1 of 1