Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above

Go down 
+13
Blixtstorm
ArchAngel
Franko
Orc
yonny616
igame
Based Sonji
Jack the Spectre
Bluenose
RamboOnRedBull
Hydell
NoelX2
Quitelikeican
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Stature : 0
Closed Space

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above Empty
PostSubject: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:44 am

How many girls have called me a cutie, called me cute, hell even just say the words "You're cute". Could be a girl, her mom, anyone. Well this happens to me. A LOT! Many of them have crushes on me, are my moms friend (not interested in me but still) and girls who I'm friends with moms. Hell even my friend's girlfriend called me cuter than him. It actually kind of scares me the amount of times I'm called cute by a girl. This has been going on for years now, more so when I started to gain a large amount of confidence. A college girl has even said it. So.... why am I complaining? I just get tired of hearing it. Really? I'm starting to believe my cuteness to girls is a fact. Or public opinion. I can't go one day without being called cute. It just happened an hour ago. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://inuboy1000.webs.com/
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:47 am

Inb4 "LOL DAT IS FAKE. YOU IZ LYING"

A lot of girls called me cute... but mostly hot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Inb4 "LOL DAT IS FAKE. YOU IZ LYING"
Haha I know right. That's what they'll say too.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Cute? Cute?? Haha you are destined to be a dweller in the friend zone for life.

Tell us their names and addresses, i have some yahoo answers links to show them.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm

It's probably better if we don't. You know, so he won't try to commit suicide, and whatnot.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:51 pm

not sure if trolling
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:07 pm

"Cute" just means they look down upon you. Sorry, bro.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:55 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
"Cute" just means they look down upon you. Sorry, bro.
Then tell me why one of the girls recently rejected someone because they liked me and have made obvious comments that they want me like saying "I miss you" and "You should come up here" and shit like that? Sorry, bro. Some also call me their love and ask me to come hang with them at the movies. Not to mention girls have asked me to grind with them at prom. Therefore proving my point. To all others I'm not stupid enough to reveal docs of every single girl who's ever liked me or anyone else in my personal life.

Teckno wrote:
not sure if trolling
Could I be? The world and you may never know. I love you

NOTE: Why do you guys insist on double posting, doesn't anyone read the rules these days? ~Sheogorath - G7 Moderator
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:04 pm

You're gonna be friend-zoned forever, bro.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above XidKdMN
New York

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Your love-life may be even worse than mine. You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above 725796345
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Get your girlfriend to want a 3some with you and a girl,
then talk to me about being a "god"
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:39 pm

You getting cocky boy. I think Jack and Reaper have a point, some girls tell me I'm cute, I eventually ask them out and they say they "I only like you as a friend" or they give the usual "I don't know". :alone:
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Mate, when you get offers for sex, THAT'S when you're a god.

Of course I wouldn't know how that feels You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above 4696864
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:57 pm

>14 & up

too old
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Also, a little worldly advice, "a large amount of confidence" is not marked by bragging on an Internet forum.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
Your love-life may be even worse than mine. You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above 725796345
How can he get worse than you? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 6:44 am

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above Kendo10

Is this the girl that calls you cute, Brandon?

By the way them calling you cute literally means fuck-all. I was called cute a lot WHEN I WAS STILL IN PRIMARY SCHOOL. It just means you're a nice person or something.

When you go to a pub or club and in that night have several hot girls eying you up, and when you're in the smoking area have them an inch away from your face, gagging for it, THAT's when you may be proud of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 am

^^

TIL I need to dump my woman and head to the smoking area.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 10:35 am

Lykos wrote:
You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above Kendo10

Is this the girl that calls you cute, Brandon?

By the way them calling you cute literally means fuck-all. I was called cute a lot WHEN I WAS STILL IN PRIMARY SCHOOL. It just means you're a nice person or something.

When you go to a pub or club and in that night have several hot girls eying you up, and when you're in the smoking area have them an inch away from your face, gagging for it, THAT's when you may be proud of yourself.
Haha no. She's an old friend I don't hang out with anymore. I don't like dating anymore really. All ready dated three girls and they all were... let's just say not good girlfriends. I'm waiting for the right one atm. Not sure how you got that photo anyway. But ok. That's why I say "It actually annoys me being called cute, because I don't wanna date anyone and I hear it so much". Many of them are giggling when they say it. No cute doesn't always means friend zone, because many of the girls who call me cute wanna go out with me. They imply it several times.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:31 am

^^

Alright, Friendzone Kendo.
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:29 pm

:p to all of you. Lol
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:57 pm

"They imply they wanna go out with me when they agree to it as I take the tape off their mouths."
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:49 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
"They imply they wanna go out with me when they agree to it as I take the tape off their mouths."
You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above 457301478
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Kendo please introduce me to your friend Joshua. He's quite cute.

btw nice beard. how long did it take to grow that?
You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above 62342_10
Back to top Go down
Quitelikeican
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Quitelikeican

Closed Space

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Lykos wrote:
Kendo please introduce me to your friend Joshua. He's quite cute.

btw nice beard. how long did it take to grow that?
You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above 62342_10
Josh is straight dude. About 3 weeks. And I usually shave every week now. Btw a girl wants to kiss me. :3 One of the ones who call me cute. Therefore proving my point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above   You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know you're a god when girls of different ages call you cute-Ages 14 and Above
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next