Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! Empty
PostSubject: STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!   STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We're just having fun. This forum never has activity these days. Through debates and stuff we're actually having a laugh Razz

Also Mecha and Rambo,

Shoegorath wants us to apologize.

I'm very sorry brahs. But you know I love you gaiz anyway. The forum wouldn't be the same without ya. Even if your opinions are invalid. <3

Last edited by Lykos on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!   STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:00 am

Either keep it on one thread(Your Webb thread) or make more threads that will only end up getting locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!   STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:08 am

I don't know why Mecha and Lykos just admit that Spiderman is crap and that everyone knows that Batman is the superior comic book hero STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! 1443829230
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!   STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:19 am

Aaaaaaand Canai has to be stupid. Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!   STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOP LOCKING F*CKING THREADS!!!
Page 1 of 1