Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

http://www.8bitfix.com/content/earn-xbox-live-rewards-through-achievements-4938/

Quote :
Microsoft has announced a new way to earn Xbox LIVE Rewards. To be quite honest, I'm not sure why it has taken so long for them to offer this kind of incentive. I suppose it was announced due to their Twitter feed reaching 50,000 followers. The only reason I know this is because they just announced it this morning! I think I'm game for a reward announcement!

Fucking awesome!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 pm

i actually thought of this 7 years ago. i should of patented yo
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm

I hope it counts the ones already earned, since I have 54,000 achievement points.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:47 pm

Finally. I have 25K+ points. I want something nice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 pm

This is actually pretty cool, but achievements are themselves rewards. Rewarding someone for receiving rewards seems kinda redundant.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:44 pm

"Specific games"

So, Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of War, Fable, Forza will be the main games the reward people for I bet.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:53 pm

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
This is actually pretty cool, but achievements are themselves rewards. Rewarding someone for receiving rewards seems kinda redundant.

Oi look, somebody here doesn't like free stuff. Neutral

I'm sure there's an ulterior motive somewhere.

People will play certain games more as a result of this, games that have DLC, and DLC also grants additional achievements to earn.

Or maybe they think they can increase the sales of an upcoming sequel by giving people an incentive to play the previous.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:58 pm

I like free stuff. I'm just saying receiving a medal for receiving a medal is redundant.

But this would be quite good if it was very, very limited. Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2 have a good system. You get free themes for unlocking the hardest trophies. Performing easy tasks does not deserve a great reward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements   Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earn Xbox LIVE Rewards Through Your Achievements
Page 1 of 1