Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo    The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo    The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 am

Wow the camera makes this game look really awesome. This has the potential of becoming the best spiderman game.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo    The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:25 pm

It looks quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo    The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Looks nice but by the time it launches it'll probably be another Spiderman 3. Yes tight flying and combat... but no flair...no substance.

Im more hyped for Lego City. Come at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo    The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man - E3 Gameplay Demo
Page 1 of 1